BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Viktoriya R.
Buford, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Possibly the best lip moisturizer I've ever used. I loved how it was not in a tube but in a square. Would absolutely buy again!
Kristie H.
North Tonawanda, NY
Great for when you have really dry lips. Makes uour lips feel better immediately after using. inexpensive. Highly recommended.
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Schenectady, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
  Is awesome. It can be used for so much more than bronzer, like contouring. It was a little pricey and I purchased it from CVS.
Diana M.
San Juan Capistrano
Super soft and affordable :) And I love how they look, super cute and small, fits anywhere !:) And it does last a good while :)
Asiyeh Z.
Fairhope
This is a good product but I have used better ones!! Definetly good for the price you pay though and it comes in a nice package
Catherine M.
Maquoketa, IA
I actually really enjoyed this! The product worked really well and was super affordable. It well exceeded what I was expecting.
Andy R.
Thomasville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good smooth product and has a nice smell. It doesnt last long and can run off extremely quick. Wouldn't recommend this.
sarahy a.
It is realy moisturising and I love the scent that it has, it has a realy cute packaging. I just love it.❤I realy recommend it
Bianca V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use softlips before putting on lipstick! My lips are very dry so I need some type of moisturizer and this is the one
Kâîlêŷ B.
beaver dam wi
Beauty Junkie Expert
my all time favorite lip balm ever this ifprobably by far th e softest and most pigmented lip balm out there please try it out.