BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina C.
It's a nice lip balm. Doesn't gunk too much on lips. Hydrates for a couple hours. I like the clear cube shape.
Nia N.
Winter Garden, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a really good product. It feels really nice and moisturizing on the lips with a slight tingle.
Nickelette W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do believe this is the one I received through Influenster. I loved this chapstick because it went on smooth.
Tierra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells and feels great! Lasts a while. I love the container, but the price is a little high at Dollar General.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried this but I want too its lools cool and soft lips makes awesome stuff is love to try some ...
Emmalee M.
Jasper
Beauty Junkie Expert
This item is amazing I love it it works so good on my lips it totally meets my standards I couldn't believe it
Heather T.
Palm Bay, FL
I love tossing this in my pocket and heading off for the day. It's a quick way to have soft full lips all day.
Heather M.
Toccoa, GA
I love it so much. It smells amazing, and it is very soft. It is a must have. My mom and I use it all the time.
Kathleen R.
Madison, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a couple of months ago. And it did make my lips soft. And comes in different scents. I would try it again.
marissa e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its do doft gor my scrubs lips its nice product my ftiendd tall me lake its very good item and its really good