BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Ala I.
Love this product. It so small that it fits anywhere. It's not too pricey because it does the job. I bought it from target and it lasted longer than two months. It met my expectations and I will always use it. Looking forward to buying it again.
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
These products are amazing it makes your lips feel amazing and so soft and it really really works!!! I would recommend this product to anyone! It blew me away with how it worked and this was the first time I used this product to! I would suggest this to anyone
Mayla W.
I like how they remodeled the packaging of their lip balm but I feel as thought the skinny stick form is much better. For some reason, that lip balm has more of a soft feel to it and softens and moisturizes my lips more than this product.
Marria F.
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.
Jalisa R.
Compton, CA
This product is great for in the go when you need to moisturize your lips. the pricing on this item it affordable, and it did meet my expectations to complete the job. This lip bomb is long lasting and I would definitely  buy it again.
Saleema K.
Yeadon
I love the soft lips brand. It’s very easy to get. I usually get it from a drugstore like cvs. The price is good not expensive at all. I go back and get a couple every month. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry lips.
Melissa M.
Warren, MI
I like to use this one right before I apply makeup. It seems to work a little bit faster than all of my other hydrating lip products I just don't like to leave it on all day because I've noticed it makes me breakout around my lips.
Heysel A.
Indianapolis, IN
This has such a sweet taste. I guess that's why I like it. It's lightweight and now waxy at all which I really enjoy. It's not your typical lip balm shape so it's hard to misplace. I have one on my vanity and also on my work desk.
Karly D.
Janesville , WI
This is absolutely positively my favorite lip balm of all time! It smells amazing as well! It’s so tiny and compact it’s so easy to take everywhere! I would recommend these lip balm’s to anyone any day they are really really good!
Aylin A.
Bogota, NJ
It’s a very interesting brand. The packaging is cute but not one of my favorites. It helped my lips a little bit but many of my family members loved it. It’s ok, try it!