BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Cheyenne K.
Hazel Green
Works extremely well compared to most. My friends loved it as well. I ordered mine offline.
Its lasted me a long time and I plan on buying it again as soon as I run low.
It met my expectations indeed it was better than expected. Shoud definitely try it!!
Shayla M.
Huntington, WV
Amazing smelling chapstick that does leave my lips hydrated and soft, the only drawback is it’s odd packaging that makes it a tiny bit bulky to store. Overall worth the small con
Nancy M.
Chandler , AZ
I used this one and have to say it is my favorite to go to specially if I am not planning to apply lipstick after. It leaves your lips smooth and with a good smell on them plus it stays for long time and no neccessity to apply it alot. Definitely a must have in my purse
Robin B.
Owasso, OK
I originally got this because it was so different then others I had seen, and I tried it and loved it. The formula is so creamy and nice on the lips. It is also very hydrating. I often have dried lips and this chap stick feels amazing on my lips when they are super dry.
Amanda D.
haddonfield
This product smells and works amazing. Sometimes i find that a chapstick has a weird taste, or smell to it but these all smell amazing and make your lips shiny but not sticky or greasy, I got mine at Rite Aid I think they are around three dollars so super cheap too
carly h.
amherst, ny
the consistency was very nice as it was smooth and refreshing, but the shape of the cube was square and that was a little annoying to line up. also when you throw it in your bag/purse, it tends to open up and get a gross looking. i don’t think i would buy this again
Twilight F.
This lip balm is personally one of my favorites. I normally get the mint one and the smell so refreshing. I usually like to be able to feel the lip balm working when I put it on to moisturize. That's exactly what this product did. Its a bit easy to come off but it moisturizes so well. I would defiantly buy again.
Monique G.
Berkeley
My mother first bought me Softlips when I was sick because I was blowing my nose a lot and didn't want me to get chapped lips, and it worked! Very pleasant smell and taste. I don't remember which one she got me, but I will try them all at one point! I love softlips.
Kathleen G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This balm is so cute with packaging and also the quality of this product. I am a repeated user I always have this with me everywhere I go because it is very long lasting and it is a great value not to price but also not to shop and I would buy again when I run out.
Eliza G.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. it’s very convenient on the go. It’s very effective for the lips. I am a first time user but I can tell I love this. It’s very easy to apply and use I recommend this to everyone.