BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Mercedes B.
westville
I love chapstick as much as the next girl but this is truly something else. It feels like heaven on your lips and it feels like a steal with a price like that. It didn't just meet my expectations it surpassed them. If you want a next level chapstick then you're in the right place.
Araceli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product grabbed my attention because of the packaging and shaping of the cube balm. It was a little different from every thing else it was ok! I told my sister it would be bette for her to use, very easy to apply I recommended to others! I would just loose it a lot personally
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite products it is so soft on your lips. I love its shape. It feels good on your little s it last for quite a will without having to be reapplied. I have bought this product several times and would again in the future. The price is very reasonable.
Ashley C.
Allendale , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay the cube shape is what got me to buy it funky shaped chapstick are like a go to I guess. I’m not super impressed with the quality of the actual chapstick, it does nothing to heal cracked or chapped lips but only to put some sort of hydrating layer that never really soaks in
Aria S.
Spring Creek
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally love this product it is definitely worth the money and it's long-lasting it lasts up to 14 hours I got it At upta and its well worth its cost and easy to apply and and not only does it look nice but it heals yes I would definitely recommend this to others thank you
Cassanya P.
Meh, it’s weird. It’s like that fruity mint gum. It should be fruit or mint, not both. The container is cute but a waste and takes up more space than needed. I wouldn’t buy another one of these. The one I tried was half off on clearance so I think it wasn’t selling well.
Tyshawnda B.
Michigan
These are AMAZING absolutely AMAZING. Once I first use it I didn't like it at all but I got use to it. I bought it at Walgreens. Its my 2 time using it this product. It is a nice package I love how it comes in a cube lol. I would recommend this as well cause I love collecting.
Lexus A.
Smithfield
These Cube Lip products were my go to for the longest time! The smell and taste is amazing! I didn't feel like they lasted long on my lips though I had to reapply the product a lot. I really love the cube shaped packaging it was so cute. I would buy this again in a heartbeat!
Babygirl_angie❤️ C.
Marshfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cubes are honestly more than the bomb okay the make your lips so soft and so gently I never usually like chapstick or lip balm but this is so cute and it smells amazing I use it all the time it's with me wherever I go and I would completely recommend the lip balm cubes
Lauren G.
Rocklin
I've used about Five of these and I simply can not get enough! They are so hydrating so comfortable on the lips and the smell is a bonus. I love the cute little cube packaging I bought mine everywhere from food for less to Walmart and I will definitely keep purchasing them!!