Buy on Amazon
Maryssa V.
I like it well enough to use. Don't know thats I'd buy it if it's not on sale. Kinda dried out my lips forcing me to use more and more.
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
This stuff pretty much works like any other chapstick. It doesn’t seem and creamy though. It’s odd shape is also kind of inconvenient.
Daisy R.
Great moisturizer for the lips and leaves them feeling super soft!!!! It also leaves your lips with a bit of color in them love it !!!
Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
Love them! Keep them on me at all times! My lips never have felt this soft pleased would be a understatement! A must try for everyone.
Rachel V.
Cozad, NE
I love this cute packaging! I love the product even more. Very affordable! I recommend it to everyone who loves soft moisturized lips!
Chelsea B.
South Lake Tahoe
It's great, it smells good, looks good and is sold at a fair price at Wal-Mart. The packaging is nothing fancy but nice none the less
Natasha L.
Martinsburg, WV
I love the design of the containor and it makes my lips feel. It makes my lip so soft and moisturized. The design is so cute and fun.
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
I like soft lips because it really does leave your lips soft. I really love the cubes because it provides a quick all over coverage.
Bridgette D.
Kaneohe, HI
Best lip balm ever! Harder to find around the drugstores these days. Keeps your lips hydrated all day long during the winter months.
Brittany C.
This is a really decent chapstick it smells really good but for me personally it's a tad bit waxy. I would still recommend it though.