BY SOFTLIPS #86 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely recommend it leaves your lips so soft and it smells so good, it is a must have
Brooke D.
I really like this lip cube however it melts fairly easily. I keep like lip cube on my coffee table for easy access. The scent is great and refreshing. Great for everyday use.
Victoria G.
Love the cube shape container. With lip balm in a circle that goes with ur lips that u don't need to press hard to get on ur lips.
Michelle S.
Morrisville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan of these... they are affordable, and you can usually find them at your local grocery store, but there is little product, and the moisture is gone within minutes. I need something that is going to last all day. I also am not a fan of the packaging or the shape of the applicator.
Patty K.
Altavista
Very moister zing great smooth application and minty zing is very pleasent. Price is great
Brynn B.
Keeps my lips smooth and hydrated for hours. I don't have to constantly reapply. Reasonably priced.
Brittoni H.
Maricopa, AZ
I really love this product. I love the shape that it comes in and how easy it is to apply. It goes on so smooth and light and its very long lasting.
Gretchen W.
I liked this product but it could have went on more creamy like. The smell and lip conditioning where great
Kristi E.
Great soothing and Cooling effect on your lips. Also moisturizing while allowing your lips to breathe. Also available and the grocery store or department stores so you can get it anywhere. Very affordable.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't care for soft lip cubes broke my lips out smelt good don't think I will buy anymore