BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
AprilnChris E.
Spring, TX
This little cube is great!It fits in my handbag and is easy to find because of its shape.I love the flavor and it makes my lips so soft!
Jessie C.
Softlips is my favorite chapstick product. It feel amazing and so smooth on my lips. It always have to keep it with me every where I go.
Shanna E.
I love love love this theres not much product to it but made my lips so smooth and soft and moisturized and the scent i got was amazing.
jennie A.
springfield, IL
Whether you have a cold or just love a minty feel on your lips, this is the perfect lip balm for you! It smells and tastes great too! Lol
Emily T.
Chattaroy, WA
This product definitely looks cool and works great but isn't really practical for Chapstick. But try it you might find your new favorite.
Rachel V.
Cozad, NE
I love this cute packaging! I love the product even more. Very affordable! I recommend it to everyone who loves soft moisturized lips!
Daisy R.
Great moisturizer for the lips and leaves them feeling super soft!!!! It also leaves your lips with a bit of color in them love it !!!
Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
Love them! Keep them on me at all times! My lips never have felt this soft pleased would be a understatement! A must try for everyone.
Mrs💕Dustin P.
Hedgesville
Tried this products a friend told me about it I have these every where so I can just grab them when I need them its a very nice product
Alexandra R.
Very creamy chapstick! Has a wonderful smell to it. Nourishes lips perfectly. Not too sticky on the lips. Great before lipstick primer.