BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Bridgette D.
Kaneohe, HI
Best lip balm ever! Harder to find around the drugstores these days. Keeps your lips hydrated all day long during the winter months.
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like soft lips because it really does leave your lips soft. I really love the cubes because it provides a quick all over coverage.
Briana B.
My favorite chapstick! Because of the shape I compare it to EOS chapsticks but I find this one much smoothr without being as oily.
Victoria G.
Love the cube shape container. With lip balm in a circle that goes with ur lips that u don't need to press hard to get on ur lips.
cieara h.
Hazleton, PA
I love the smell of these but I personally don't like how they feel on my lips it feels oily and the one I used dried out my lips.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product , it's very mosturizing and very affordable it smells good not too overpowering really plumps your lips
Ariel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in one of the boxes! And let me tell you, it is AMAZING. I’ve use it everyday and I even went out and bought the product
Julia R.
Personally I don't really like this stuff. It feels "cakey" when I put it on and it causes my lips to chap. Not the best out there.
Kailyn R.
Blackshear
The smell is great however this product just isn’t that great. The packinging is cute but the product leaves your lips feeling dry.
Maria M.
Stockton
I have only bought this lip balm ones make lips very soft really easy to apply also it smells really good and it doesn't taste bad.