BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Jennilia T.
Louisville, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it. Makes my lips so soft and moisturiser. Smells great too. Will totally buy again. You should try it.
Caitlin C.
Billerica, MA
Used this every night before I went to bed! It goes on smooth. Also had a nice taste to it! Id use it again!
Laiken S.
Gassville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
So dang cute. Love this setup. Great scent. Great healing properties. Super easy to just throw in your purse.
Genesis G.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these a lot it's just harder to use when it starts to run out but they still are really good recommend
Evelin D.
Saint Cloud
I love the smell and the little cube is perfect size to take everywhere. It's also super smooth on your lips.
Nayeli R.
Stockton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing makes my lips so soft and plump will forever be my favorite product ❤ I will use this forever
Stephanie T.
🤗I love this for my lips 👄💜 it keeps them moisturized and shines through 👍🏾 the windiest and cold winter days
Marie R.
Florence , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this works great just did like the packaging only because I didn’t like having it use my finger to apply
Kaleigh T.
Fairhope, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. Too soft where it makes me want to rub it off. Price is fair. Just not a fan of the product.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Softlips cubes, especially the minty ones! They are great to keep in your pockets at winter time.