BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Olivia K.
Jacksonville, FL
The soft lips cube is the only Chapstick I will use literally! Its a Chapstick you don't have to apply every second of the day. I love it!
Chrishell H.
Visalia, CA
I don't really care for this product. I love softlips so that's why I tried this but I just really didn't care for the mentholated formula.
Ashley J.
Detroit
This product is absolutely amazing!!! The name says it all! My lips are amazingly soft after every application!!! Definitely a must have!
Tyleigh T.
This product is amazing! It leaves my lips feeling smooth and renewed. I absolutely love the flavor and the look that it gives. 5 stars!
Jessie C.
Softlips is my favorite chapstick product. It feel amazing and so smooth on my lips. It always have to keep it with me every where I go.
AprilnChris E.
Spring, TX
This little cube is great!It fits in my handbag and is easy to find because of its shape.I love the flavor and it makes my lips so soft!
jennie A.
springfield, IL
Whether you have a cold or just love a minty feel on your lips, this is the perfect lip balm for you! It smells and tastes great too! Lol
Abbie
Love this product! It is a great moisturizer and I love the flavors!! I love using mint flavors because it kind of acts as a lip plumper
sabrena m.
Burtchville, MI
Just love this stuff smells fantastic works amazing wouldn't leave the house with out i got it Wal-Mart for a great price love this stuff
Shanna E.
I love love love this theres not much product to it but made my lips so smooth and soft and moisturized and the scent i got was amazing.