BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
I love the packaging very different it made my lips Really soft and kept them moisterized. I saw a big difference after using this product.
Allie T.
Joppa, MD
These cubes are basically the eos of soft lips. The lids do not stay on all the time and lint and dirt get caught in the laces of the lid.
Megan S.
Greenville, NC
I love this product! It smells so good! I will be a repeat user! I love the packaging. It is very easy to apply and use. It is long lasting
Olivia K.
Jacksonville, FL
The soft lips cube is the only Chapstick I will use literally! Its a Chapstick you don't have to apply every second of the day. I love it!
Catherine R.
Gives you an amazing moisture without leaving the lips feeling greasy or nasty. Also, it lasts a long time.. Amazing quality for the price
Pearlie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Leaves little rocky things on your lip not really that pleasant if you not really into stuff like that but as far a package its super cute!
Shonda B.
The best by far definitely worth a try can't wait to be able to get it again and was totally shock the price for the quality can't beat it
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
As soon as this product came out I bought it and have been using it ever since. I love the packaging and I love how soft it makes my lips.
Madison B.
North Springfield
Soft, easy to apply, smells good, and helps heal and moisturize. However, the packaging is bulky and is not fun to carry around in pockets.
This chapstick is a great mostrizer. It hydrated my lips and helped with my chapped lips. It was very easy to find at my local drugstore!!