BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff pretty much works like any other chapstick. It doesn’t seem and creamy though. It’s odd shape is also kind of inconvenient.
Rachel V.
Cozad, NE
I love this cute packaging! I love the product even more. Very affordable! I recommend it to everyone who loves soft moisturized lips!
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great gift and a good chapstick but if you like smaller purses like me, it’s not a great option to stick in a small purse or wristlets
Maryssa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it well enough to use. Don't know thats I'd buy it if it's not on sale. Kinda dried out my lips forcing me to use more and more.
Marlene S.
5 star. I received this from influenster a year or 2 ago and I have never been so obsessed. I absolutely love this product in my lips.
Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love them! Keep them on me at all times! My lips never have felt this soft pleased would be a understatement! A must try for everyone.
Mrs💕Dustin P.
Hedgesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this products a friend told me about it I have these every where so I can just grab them when I need them its a very nice product
Daisy R.
Great moisturizer for the lips and leaves them feeling super soft!!!! It also leaves your lips with a bit of color in them love it !!!
Telma S.
Union, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up at a store on sale, to try it out and it was great. Again smooth, very light and I could feel my lips were protected.
Shantel M.
Reno
It's like it gets the job done I use this chapstick a lot and I'm addicted that I run out so fast and I always have to buy a new one