BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
nina b.
Lafayette, IN
I love softblips I reach for it every time. it I had to choose betweensoft lips and chap stick I would pick soft lips.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Taste was ok but I felt like I had to keep using it and it didn't really heal my chapped lips. Easy to use and compact
Heather M.
Wetumpka, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of these but it don't last long. It seems to dehydrate my lips I was putting this on like ever ten mins.
Kennedy W.
Mentor, Ohio
This is such a good company and product. I always am looking for new chapsticks and lip balms and I always find myself going back to this product or company. I am so satisfied by this lip balm. I use it all the time and it is so moisturizing and all of the different scents are awesome.
Amanda B.
Love this stuff! It really does make your lips super soft!! I recommend it to anyone who hasn't found a good chapstick.
Shavonne Y.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product just a little too pricey other than that I loved it can't wait to purchase again maybe when it's on sale
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the worst but not my favorite. It gets the job done when there are no other options. I personally will never buy
Tabina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. Tarte is my favorite ever! This stuff goes on so smooth! It is the best brand. Love this lip stuff.
Patty B.
Atlanta, GA
Just a simple staple I have in my purse or at work when I feel my lips get dry because of the weather. Hydrates well
Kristen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, it smells great and works very well for how affordable it is. Also, I love the cute, cube shape.