BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Kathryn Y.
Bayport, NY
Love it! Goes on smooth and smells great! Packaging is great, but the cube is difficult to fit into small clutches or purses. Easy to apply.
Susana E.
Love this product defiantly hydrates my lips and is very confortable on the lips. After wards leaves my lips very nourished and moisturized.
Erika R.
round rock, tx
Love the smell and makes your lips really soft and hydrates them fast, I only had to apply it twice before my lips were completely dry free.
Sabrina S.
Bentonville, VA
This product is great! Love using it. It goes on smooth and everyone in my family loves its. I use this all the time. Its very long lasting.
Allie T.
Joppa, MD
These cubes are basically the eos of soft lips. The lids do not stay on all the time and lint and dirt get caught in the laces of the lid.
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
I received these thanks to influenster. The berry pomegranate smell delicious. The lip balm works great as all the other soft lips product.
Pearlie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Leaves little rocky things on your lip not really that pleasant if you not really into stuff like that but as far a package its super cute!
This chapstick is a great mostrizer. It hydrated my lips and helped with my chapped lips. It was very easy to find at my local drugstore!!
Penny. S.
Houston tx
A must have and always a go to when your lips are feeling a bit rough, give it a couple of days and it will bring your lips back to life !
Leticia M.
Richland, WA
I like having this in my nightstand to put on before bed. Leaves lips soft and supple all night. I have several on hand and will always use