BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea M.
Drayden
I love love love this product. It goes on very smoothly and it feels very good on your lips. It smells very good as well
faith g.
lacrosse
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have been wearing this product since i was 15 and i still love it the quality is amazing and im going to buy this again
Martha F.
Tucson
I loved this product. It maid my lips feel soft after each use. I strongly recomend this product for soft kissabel lips.
Ana L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is helpful. It helps keep your lips smooth and hydrated. Not only is it helpful but it's also moisturizing.
Amanda B.
Love this stuff! It really does make your lips super soft!! I recommend it to anyone who hasn't found a good chapstick.
nina b.
Lafayette, IN
I love softblips I reach for it every time. it I had to choose betweensoft lips and chap stick I would pick soft lips.
Holly S.
Canton
I did not like these at all!! I found I had to keep reapplying constantly and didn't help at all with the chapped lips
Tabitha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it keeps my lips hydrated but not to oily I can still apply lip gloss or lipstick and it stays even with this on
Julia M.
Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft lips was not my favorite lip product. It felt to oily and it dried my lips up maybe after and hour of wearing it .
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Taste was ok but I felt like I had to keep using it and it didn't really heal my chapped lips. Easy to use and compact