BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
LaKesha J.
Portage , IN
Saw this while checking out of Walmart.....it was ok... but I've had better... didn't really see any other reason to ever purchase it again...
Nely D.
Indiantown, FL
My all time favorite and it had a nice minty flavor to when I licked my lip which I absolutely love, and the cube design is just so cute to me
Stephy L.
Norcross, GA
I love this little guy,the formula I very moisturizing and the smell and taste aren't bad. I like that it is easy to carry around. Good product
Erika R.
round rock, tx
Love the smell and makes your lips really soft and hydrates them fast, I only had to apply it twice before my lips were completely dry free.
Caelin G.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Love this cube! Smells great and the menthol leaves a little tingling sensation but it's great! Definitely not for you if you don't like mint
Susana E.
Love this product defiantly hydrates my lips and is very confortable on the lips. After wards leaves my lips very nourished and moisturized.
Sabrina S.
Bentonville, VA
This product is great! Love using it. It goes on smooth and everyone in my family loves its. I use this all the time. Its very long lasting.
Georgia P.
Columbia
Very soft and beautiful formula but it was a little to thick for my liking on the lips! I flavor was good and had an almost plumbing affect!
Diana C.
Tracy, CA
I freaking love these they're pretty compact and are fun to look at, they smell and look great the only down side is that they're kinda small
Kathryn Y.
Bayport, NY
Love it! Goes on smooth and smells great! Packaging is great, but the cube is difficult to fit into small clutches or purses. Easy to apply.