BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Chrishell H.
Visalia, CA
I don't really care for this product. I love softlips so that's why I tried this but I just really didn't care for the mentholated formula.
Pearlie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves little rocky things on your lip not really that pleasant if you not really into stuff like that but as far a package its super cute!
Penny. S.
Houston tx
A must have and always a go to when your lips are feeling a bit rough, give it a couple of days and it will bring your lips back to life !
Olivia K.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The soft lips cube is the only Chapstick I will use literally! Its a Chapstick you don't have to apply every second of the day. I love it!
Leyla B.
Brownsville
This product I’m in love with it it’s super amazing it’s the best you can’t even feel it but it does the job by keeping your lips hydrated
Toni💜 M.
This chapstick is a great mostrizer. It hydrated my lips and helped with my chapped lips. It was very easy to find at my local drugstore!!
Jayden D.
Woodbury, NJ
This makeup glides on and make you're lips very soft and moisturized, it has minimal scent and it makes you're lips very buttery and nice.
Victoria M.
Apo, AP
I love the packaging very different it made my lips Really soft and kept them moisterized. I saw a big difference after using this product.
Christy B.
White Hall, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought this in the past. I really don’t use it to treat but to soften my lips   Easy to use and keep put away. Bought it at Walgreens
Catherine R.
Gives you an amazing moisture without leaving the lips feeling greasy or nasty. Also, it lasts a long time.. Amazing quality for the price