BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Savanna F.
Saint Peter, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This had a weird taste. I discarded it after one use. I was pretty disappointed. Typically Softlips has very good products
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the softlips cubes just as much as I love the sticks! They are cute and fun and the formula feels so good on my lips
Lily R.
Oakridge, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft lips has one of the smoothest textures I've expirienced as far as chapsticks go. The packaging is cute and convienent.
Stephanie B.
Austin
Smells great. Not pricey at all can find at local Wal-Mart keeps moisturized most of the day. I would recommend to a friend
Oriana U.
These are so amazing!!! They smell great and really hydrate my lips. I love the packaging and would definitely re purchase.
Bailey S.
Bowie, MD
I love this item. Unlike other lip care products you can feel this one working. They are like 3-4$ each but it is worth it
Lisa S.
Wake Forest
Beauty Junkie Expert
very cooling menthols  flavor. easy to apply. has a light natural tint for your lips. decent price. can find in most stores.
Alyssa H.
New Stanton, PA
This product was the same as most lip products. Left kind of a weird feeling on my lips but nothing terrible. Did it’s job.
Alexa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! It makes your lips very soft, and it's a has a minty feel and smell. The container is super cute!
Mona A.
Purchased a few of these lip balms, could be better not the best quality. A little too oily & measy however ok price range.