BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Amy U.
Newnan, GA
I'm currently using this as a night time lip treatment. It leaves your lips nice and soft in the morning, perfect prep for matte liquid lipstick.
Nicole M.
Buffalo, NY
Very, very moisturizing. This product leave your lips feeling soft and smooth. After all cracked and bleeding lips are not a good look on anyone.
Julia M.
Fairless Hls, PA
I felt that this made my lips feel very dry; it was easy to apply as it's idea basically was to mimick the eos lip balms. Wasn't very impressed.
Jenny N.
This lip balm is very hydrating, it's also very cute. The packaging is so adorable, if your looking to hydrate your lips I would recommend this.
llana r.
Hopkins, MN
The package is so cute and easy to carry. I love the smell and it moisturizes my lips very well. I dont have to reapply alot throughout the day.
Madison S.
Cincinnati
This product is a great way to keep your lips soft but I do not feel like it helps with the drying of lips or have any benefit for chapped lips.
Natalia M.
San Luis,Az
This product was really amazing because it really helped me when i had chapped lips and also i love it because it's sold at an affordable price.
Jessica W.
lisbon
Soft lips is just that, makes my lips super soft! Not only the way it feels in my lips but the different flavors is amazing!! Love this product!!
Aubri D.
Pensacola, FL
Add you can see I've used this alot lol. Ur naked my lips super soft... It's a little pricey but with it. I love side lips priducts..thank you
Yaceleen P.
Orlando
Great for the winter! Feels great on my lips when they are chapped, it feels like it’s actually healing my lips! Keeps them super moisturized!