Buy on Amazon
Lauren M.
I love softlips chapstick. It does keep my lips soft. The only thing is the cube can be a pain when closing if it isn't just right on the grooves.
Andrea C.
 This is my go b to lip balm.  I  will drive around to find it. For years no other lip balm works as well. It works for chapped lips or everyday use!
Rhiana S.
This stuff works wonders on my lips & absolutely saves them in the winter time. It smells really good & leaves lips feeling super soft and smooth.
Giovanna 🍯.
New York
Good smell really cute container not really that expensive but it's up there compared to like a blistex that does the same thing got it from cvs
Amy U.
Newnan, GA
I'm currently using this as a night time lip treatment. It leaves your lips nice and soft in the morning, perfect prep for matte liquid lipstick.
Jessica W.
Soft lips is just that, makes my lips super soft! Not only the way it feels in my lips but the different flavors is amazing!! Love this product!!
Madellina R.
Minneapolis, MN
I love soft lips cubes!! The product itself is super smooth and applies easily, whilst giving hydration to your lips without getting cakey.
Chrystal C.
Stillwater, ME
Love love love the cube shape and the scents are lovely! These are just like they say....soft! Adds a ton of hydration and softness to the lips!
Madison S.
This product is a great way to keep your lips soft but I do not feel like it helps with the drying of lips or have any benefit for chapped lips.
Cielo A.
Albuquerque, NM
The packaging is so cute but mine broke when I opened it! bought another one, and kept my lips very MOISTURIZED! I loved it. definitely recommend