BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing it goes on nicely and I is very even and it is soooo soothing I didn't think it would be that good
Cheyenne C.
this product is so beautiful and small! I use it everyday and my lips are never dry, especially during the winter.
Izzy T.
Atlanta
Unfortunately I lost this one but while I had it..the design was cute, and it worked like it should so that's good.
Janet N.
Tampa, FL
These cubes a really so cute they fit anywhere they are really hydrating and they really keep my lips moisturizing
Krystal S.
Bloomfield, NJ
Love this product!! I've used many chapsticks before and this one is by my far my favorite. Will not let you down.
Madison K.
Kyle, tx
Good for on to of mate lips it you feel your lips are drying to much so you can make sure that don't.ever go dry!!
Valerie I.
Eden Valley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan. Trying to be like EOS. And havent found one I love the smell of. Sort of pricey and sort of sticky.
angela q.
Stockton , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are cute. I splurged on these products they feel like they work and packaging is cute. They are long lasting
Mari S.
Los Angeles, CA
I gave these a try a year ago, really great lip balm!!moisture stays on the whole day and really hydrates the lips
Tristan l.
Love love love this product. I have gone thru several of these because it’s always my go to! Flavors are great too!