Buy on Amazon
savannah d.
its a good product, i like the way it feels on my lips? the price is a good value for what its worth, it met my expectations (: i brought it at CVS.
Brittoni H.
Maricopa, AZ
I really love this product. I love the shape that it comes in and how easy it is to apply. It goes on so smooth and light and its very long lasting.
Bridget W.
I hated this product. Very hoppy and oily. It’s like an oil slick on your lips. You are better off sticking to EOS. Eos is much better for your lips
Bethany C.
Azusa, CA
I loved this chap stick! i love the little box it is in it is very soft on the lips and I absolutely love it. Very affordable and it is long lasting.
Lillian V.
One of the best lip balms I have ever used. Couldn't go without it especially in the winter months ! It is long lasting . Way above my expectations !
Shayla J.
Use to be my favorite but not too much anymore it made my lips super soft but they would peel sometimes. But the cube is cute but not long lasting.
Mackenzie C.
I first tried this in my first influenster box and since then I buy it every chance I can. I fell in love with this product the moment I tried it.
Kreischa R.
Saginaw, MI
Easy to use. Felt nice going on. Lasting power is not great. Needs many reapplications. Need to be careful as it can break easy then it is a mess.
Lexi T.
Saint Louis, MO
I had the berry scented Softlips cube and it worked well at hydrating my lips but it made my head hurt. The scent was very strong and sickly sweet
Alaina D.
Orange, CT
I think this chapstick is good for priming the lips before using a drying lipstick but if your lips are very chapped this barely makes a difference
Sophia D.
Plainsboro, NJ
Does anyone know if they still make the softlips cube? I've checked a lot of stores and I've seen the sticks but I haven't found the cubes