BY SOFTLIPS #86 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These make my lips so soft compared to other chapsticks and lasts on my lips long. Very moisturizing.
Cailin H.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works really well, and keeps my lips hydrated. It smells pretty decent, and is easy to apply.
Sophie M.
Milton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so cute and fun to carry around! Works great, too! I'm not sure about the pricing though.
Kara M.
Yuba City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite lip balm!! I will always use this lip balm super nice packaging very easy to use
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really really like this brand. Definitely works well and I can tell a big difference when using it
Brianna K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yeah fine I’ll just come get you tomorrow before you go to get your stuff ready to get done that’s
katrina n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my lips very refreshed and soft. Slight Cooling feeling. Long lasting. Helped chapping of lips
Brenda B.
Cicero
I never had seen this product before :( but wish I can use this chopsticks and see how good it is!!
Carmen A.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to lip balm. My lips always get dried during the winter time and this saved my life
Lyndsey E.
Waverly, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites. Very moisturizing. And smells amazing. My daughter even loves this product.