BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Kiersten P.
Covington
Absolutely LOVED my soft lips. It is my go-to when I need something for my lips. It very much did meet my expectations. Very nice and cute packaging. I am a repeat user only because I love it so much and it works well on my lips. I am always recommending soft lips to friends, family, coworkers, etc.
Kayla G.
Crooksville, OH
This chapstick is not only cute-looking, but it smells great to! The first time I bought one of these I fell in love. My lips stayed soft all day and the chapstick didn't wear off after a hour, I only had reapply every few hours and it lasted a long time!
Shelbi W.
phoenix
I love alllll Kinds Of lip balms or chap sticks whatever you chose to call them. My boyfriend got this for me as part of my Easter basket and I just finished it about a month ago so as you can tell they last a long time. It smells great and works great. They are about $3.50
Annah H.
Donalds, SC
Love this and other softlip products. This moisturizes your lips pretty good. I think the price is a bit much for a retail lip product. I think the container is pretty neat. Don’t let any heat get near.. it melts quickly.. which is common sense though.
Adrienne K.
Chatsworth, CA
These work just as well as the original soft lips. But for some reason I always lose the cubes. I still purchase these because I like to try the different flavors. Cute packaging but I’d rather buy the sticks which are easier to keep in a pocket.
Melissa S.
Mesa, AZ
I have this in pomegranate and I absolutely love the smell. It literally smells like candy. I usually apply it before bed and I notice a big difference for when I wake up in the mornings. My lips do feel soft without the lip product feeling too heavy.
Brook A.
These chap sticks are very soft. The price is pretty good, but I would like more product in the container. I have repurchased these multiple times, and I would recommend these to anyone that would like to spend a decent amount for a great chap stick!
Rebecca R.
Camillus
I absolutely love this product. This product is my life. It's very nice and creamy when applied. The packing make the product look very rich and expensive although the product is on the cheaper side. This may be weird but this smells really good.😂
Chelsey M.
Absolutely love it! Keeps my lips hydrated and has a great flavor. It brings out my natural lip color when wearing makeup. It’s very convenient to keep close. This is the only lip balm I have completely used til the very end and keep buying more.
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
One of the worst lip products I own. It doesn't help my lips get or stay soft and smooth. I also hate the packaging and the application. It is really bulky and not good for traveling. It just doesn't do anything for me and is super disappointing.