BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
halz 🔮.
Florence
Did not like it at all. Poor packaging and did not leave my lips feeling soft but crummy and gross. I’ve only used this product once and i will not be using it again. The price isn’t awful but i just am not a fan of this chapstick. I’d rather pay for an EOS than this. I will not buy again.
Rivka S.
Las Vegas, NV
Texture wise I really liked it and it had a nice fragrance. This was my first time using this brand and product. It goes on nicely and very inexpensive. It leaves a sheer look on your lips. However I didn’t feel any difference moisture wise on my lips so I probably wouldn’t repurchase.
Audrey T.
Sheboygan
Wasn’t very good. I didn’t like the smell of it and the texture. Unfortunatley I have very sensitive skin and it also caused a lot of irritation around my lips. It may be the dye in it or the perfume they used for the smell. It may work for most but be watery if you have sensitive skin
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
three stars just cause the packaging is a little weird. The square edges make it hard to hold in your pocket. but the product over all was good. I liked the feeling of it, the packaging made it easy to hold and apply. I haven't recommended it to others just because of the weird shape
Araceli M.
This product grabbed my attention because of the packaging and shaping of the cube balm. It was a little different from every thing else it was ok! I told my sister it would be bette for her to use, very easy to apply I recommended to others! I would just loose it a lot personally
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
This is one of my all time favorite products it is so soft on your lips. I love its shape. It feels good on your little s it last for quite a will without having to be reapplied. I have bought this product several times and would again in the future. The price is very reasonable.
Cassanya P.
Meh, it’s weird. It’s like that fruity mint gum. It should be fruit or mint, not both. The container is cute but a waste and takes up more space than needed. I wouldn’t buy another one of these. The one I tried was half off on clearance so I think it wasn’t selling well.
Tyshawnda B.
Michigan
These are AMAZING absolutely AMAZING. Once I first use it I didn't like it at all but I got use to it. I bought it at Walgreens. Its my 2 time using it this product. It is a nice package I love how it comes in a cube lol. I would recommend this as well cause I love collecting.
Babygirl_angie❤️ C.
Marshfield
These cubes are honestly more than the bomb okay the make your lips so soft and so gently I never usually like chapstick or lip balm but this is so cute and it smells amazing I use it all the time it's with me wherever I go and I would completely recommend the lip balm cubes
Lexus A.
Smithfield
These Cube Lip products were my go to for the longest time! The smell and taste is amazing! I didn't feel like they lasted long on my lips though I had to reapply the product a lot. I really love the cube shaped packaging it was so cute. I would buy this again in a heartbeat!