BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Cinthia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never tried this before but I would be happy to try this , this looks like a nice packaging and it’s gret for travel size , look good good value I think I would definitely buy this but if it was free I’ll get it too , I wouldn’t recommend cause I haven’t tried it yet but if I did I would recommend it if it was good
Colleen H.
normal
Enjoyed using this product for the first time. I️ got it on sale and I️ picked up about 4 of them. Really smooth and long lasting, a really good night time lip treatment. Would repurchase.
Nicole M.
I love that this lip balm goes on smooth and leaves my lips feeling hydrated for hours. The packaging makes it convenient to find in my purse, which I love. It’s a great value for the price and stands up to others I’ve purchased at high end retailers. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Rachel B.
I think that these are supposed to be in response to the eos lip balms. Sort of same packaging. However they do not work as well. They go on great. Super soft and smooth, very velvety. But, they come off or disappear within minutes for me. And don't do anything long term to help heal my lips
Erinn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a lover of soft lips for years. I love how smooth their formula is and how it doesn’t feel too thick when applied. I was heartbroken when they switched from the tubes to the cubes and got rid of the cherry. I immediately stocked up on all I could find bc I love the formula so much
halz 🔮.
Florence
Did not like it at all. Poor packaging and did not leave my lips feeling soft but crummy and gross. I’ve only used this product once and i will not be using it again. The price isn’t awful but i just am not a fan of this chapstick. I’d rather pay for an EOS than this. I will not buy again.
Brenna C.
Chula Vista
This product is definitely one of my favorites ! It’s my go to for prep lips it really does give a soft feel. The price was worth it. The cube is cute, and it works right away for season changing and cracked lips it helps soothe as well. Love this product. I wouldn’t go anywhere without it.
Cara S.
This is my number one go to chapstick always. I have one in my car, by my bed, my bathroom, and my backpack. I love the scent and shape. It is also great because it stays on your lips for a long time keeping them moist and smooth! Used this after sunburn on my lips and helped tremendously!
Audrey T.
Sheboygan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn’t very good. I didn’t like the smell of it and the texture. Unfortunatley I have very sensitive skin and it also caused a lot of irritation around my lips. It may be the dye in it or the perfume they used for the smell. It may work for most but be watery if you have sensitive skin
Rivka S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Texture wise I really liked it and it had a nice fragrance. This was my first time using this brand and product. It goes on nicely and very inexpensive. It leaves a sheer look on your lips. However I didn’t feel any difference moisture wise on my lips so I probably wouldn’t repurchase.