BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Heather S.
Newark, OH
Ulvery good product.it really makes your lips soft as it says .I do wish it had medicatimg properties but it's a great product .
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not amazed! I was trying to love it, but i couldnt. It just a cheaper version of the eos. Not worth it!! Never buying this again
Bianca V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use softlips before putting on lipstick! My lips are very dry so I need some type of moisturizer and this is the one
•Dacoda L.
Independence , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff leaves my lips feeling soft as fuck! Plus it tastes really good! And is cheap and you can buy from any store!
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these little cubes! The packaging is adorable and the formula is so soft and creamy. One of my favorite lip balm brands.
Martina L.
Kensington, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this brand too. The package is really cute and smells good too. It's a good price and definitely leaves my lips smooth.
Kâîlêŷ B.
beaver dam wi
Beauty Junkie Expert
my all time favorite lip balm ever this ifprobably by far th e softest and most pigmented lip balm out there please try it out.
Lacey S.
Knox
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great flacor, moderately priced, my daughter loves the unique shape, she uses.often, i dont recommned for already chapped lips
ashley s.
I have this in my purse at all times. It's my backup if I leave my pocket chapstick at home on accident. But it's still great!
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Schenectady, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
  Is awesome. It can be used for so much more than bronzer, like contouring. It was a little pricey and I purchased it from CVS.