BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Racheal W.
El Dorado
Great smelling and tasting. As far as doing what it claims to do, no. I will not buy again. It's a tad pricey as well and did not meet my expectations.
Lillian V.
Pikeville
One of the best lip balms I have ever used. Couldn't go without it especially in the winter months ! It is long lasting . Way above my expectations !
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Like any other balm moisturizing. This one is not greasy. Sometimes the container is always but cute. I've used it several times. Doesn't last long.
Kristen S.
Random Lake
I became in love with soft lips 10 years ago, it makes them so soft and tingling. This is the number one product I go to. And still use to this day.
Jenna H.
Canastota
This product I also bought from my local Wal-Mart. It is great to use when I need something different. The smell is great and feels good on my lips.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Am actually in love with this lip balm right now my husband gave me one to try and it's really moisturizing and keep ur lip soft it has a good scent
Caroline R.
I usually like soft lips products but I'm just not a fan of these little cube lip makeups. I prefer a stick. And they don't really keep my lips soft.
Bridget W.
I hated this product. Very hoppy and oily. It’s like an oil slick on your lips. You are better off sticking to EOS. Eos is much better for your lips
Bethany C.
Azusa, CA
I loved this chap stick! i love the little box it is in it is very soft on the lips and I absolutely love it. Very affordable and it is long lasting.
Amanda C.
Not a fan of softlips, I liked them when they first came out but I like other brands better. The cube is ok, but the eos spheres are better overall.