BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
ROSA M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cube shape! It's so convenient to carry around in my purse or makeup bag. Plus I love this flavor. It glides on easy and it isn't greasy.
Kreischa R.
Saginaw , MI
Easy to use. Felt nice going on. Lasting power is not great. Needs many reapplications. Need to be careful as it can break easy then it is a mess.
Lexi T.
Saint Louis, MO
I had the berry scented Softlips cube and it worked well at hydrating my lips but it made my head hurt. The scent was very strong and sickly sweet
Rhiana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works wonders on my lips & absolutely saves them in the winter time. It smells really good & leaves lips feeling super soft and smooth.
Lauren M.
I love softlips chapstick. It does keep my lips soft. The only thing is the cube can be a pain when closing if it isn't just right on the grooves.
Andrea C.
Alice
 This is my go b to lip balm.  I  will drive around to find it. For years no other lip balm works as well. It works for chapped lips or everyday use!
Shayla J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use to be my favorite but not too much anymore it made my lips super soft but they would peel sometimes. But the cube is cute but not long lasting.
Alaina D.
Orange, CT
I think this chapstick is good for priming the lips before using a drying lipstick but if your lips are very chapped this barely makes a difference
Mackenzie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried this in my first influenster box and since then I buy it every chance I can. I fell in love with this product the moment I tried it.
Madison S.
Cincinnati
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a great way to keep your lips soft but I do not feel like it helps with the drying of lips or have any benefit for chapped lips.