BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Edisa R.
Saugus, MA
i got this from target and its always keep this by my nightstand! although your lips will feel really soft when you first put it on, it drys really fast.
Anika B.
Used to be my go to chapstick for so long, I now love the First Aid Beauty one but this is still amazing. It does have a strong scent and taste though
Sarah A.
Hands down my go to chapstick. I got all of my friends into getting this product. Great smell and taste leaves my lips feeling smooth soft and fresh :)
Racheal W.
El Dorado
Great smelling and tasting. As far as doing what it claims to do, no. I will not buy again. It's a tad pricey as well and did not meet my expectations.
Khaneizia W.
Nashville, NC
It works good I just don't buy it cause it's expensive but it does work good. If you have really dry lips then you should really go for this lip care.
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA
These are good they apply really nice easy for when on the go and moisturizing but not for very long. They have like a minty type of feel on the lips.
Dana B.
Fargo
Softlips is super good smelling, has a nice "taste", and is reasonably priced. I love the pearl ones- its like wearing lip gloss minus the sticky-ness!
Emily H.
Salisbury , MD
The size of it is very awkward and weird to keep but very nice for your lips and feels great! Not sure how I feel about the taste but still enjoyed it
Nicolette S.
Love this lip balm makes my lips so smooth ! It has a great scent to it and many to choose from ! The packaging is very cute and is very cheap to buy !
summer b.
I adore soft lips and I am in love with these cubes. I have every flavor available. The case is very fun. They are smooth on the lips and easy to use.