BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
The first time I bought these, i went back to the pharmacy to buy 3 more. They're really small so great for on the go and they are much alike to the eos.
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
These worked pretty good I received them in a VoxBox some time ago and was very pleased with the outcome. Nice soft scent non greasy feel. Great product.
Racheal W.
El Dorado
Great smelling and tasting. As far as doing what it claims to do, no. I will not buy again. It's a tad pricey as well and did not meet my expectations.
Emily H.
Fruitland, MD
The size of it is very awkward and weird to keep but very nice for your lips and feels great! Not sure how I feel about the taste but still enjoyed it
Dana B.
Fargo
Softlips is super good smelling, has a nice "taste", and is reasonably priced. I love the pearl ones- its like wearing lip gloss minus the sticky-ness!
Khaneizia W.
Nashville, NC
It works good I just don't buy it cause it's expensive but it does work good. If you have really dry lips then you should really go for this lip care.
Sarah A.
Hands down my go to chapstick. I got all of my friends into getting this product. Great smell and taste leaves my lips feeling smooth soft and fresh :)
Nicolette S.
Love this lip balm makes my lips so smooth ! It has a great scent to it and many to choose from ! The packaging is very cute and is very cheap to buy !
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA
These are good they apply really nice easy for when on the go and moisturizing but not for very long. They have like a minty type of feel on the lips.
summer b.
San Marcos, TX
I adore soft lips and I am in love with these cubes. I have every flavor available. The case is very fun. They are smooth on the lips and easy to use.