BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like any other balm moisturizing. This one is not greasy. Sometimes the container is always but cute. I've used it several times. Doesn't last long.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Am actually in love with this lip balm right now my husband gave me one to try and it's really moisturizing and keep ur lip soft it has a good scent
Kristen S.
Random Lake
I became in love with soft lips 10 years ago, it makes them so soft and tingling. This is the number one product I go to. And still use to this day.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I'm always looking for better lip balms and this one was not it. It smelled good and tasted good but not very moisturizing. It goes on smooth though.
Caroline R.
I usually like soft lips products but I'm just not a fan of these little cube lip makeups. I prefer a stick. And they don't really keep my lips soft.
Amanda C.
Not a fan of softlips, I liked them when they first came out but I like other brands better. The cube is ok, but the eos spheres are better overall.
Brittoni H.
Maricopa, AZ
I really love this product. I love the shape that it comes in and how easy it is to apply. It goes on so smooth and light and its very long lasting.
ROSA M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cube shape! It's so convenient to carry around in my purse or makeup bag. Plus I love this flavor. It glides on easy and it isn't greasy.
Bethany C.
Azusa, CA
I loved this chap stick! i love the little box it is in it is very soft on the lips and I absolutely love it. Very affordable and it is long lasting.
Jenna H.
Canastota
This product I also bought from my local Wal-Mart. It is great to use when I need something different. The smell is great and feels good on my lips.