BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Evon W.
Lawndale, CA
Love this product use it every day before my makeup because lips get super dry overnight. The smell is so good but I can never find this product in stores
Jackelyne C.
I love this product helps plums my lips a bit and they seem nice and thicker every time I use it maybe it's just me but I love it a must have in my purse.
Chloe S.
Roberta
I've never tried these, like on a daily basis! I only tried whenever I had the money too just spend it, but these do make my lips feel fresh and just good!
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
These worked pretty good I received them in a VoxBox some time ago and was very pleased with the outcome. Nice soft scent non greasy feel. Great product.
Luna F.
Duncanville
My mother got this for me. She loves this brand. & to be honest I like it too. I don't use it as much or as often. But when I do I get the results I want
Heaven W.
indianapolis
It is kinda like an EOS it helps moisture my lips a lot it kinda helps repair them but don’t always do the job but they smell great and I like them a lot
Stephanie H.
This was okay I wasn't a big fan of it simply because I had to reapply it multiple times throughout the day when I used it.. so it didn't last for long.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
The first time I bought these, i went back to the pharmacy to buy 3 more. They're really small so great for on the go and they are much alike to the eos.
Daisy L.
Kill devil hills
I absolutely love the cute products I have almost every single one they make I love the taste I love the smell and I love the way they applied to my lips
Edisa R.
saugus, MA
i got this from target and its always keep this by my nightstand! although your lips will feel really soft when you first put it on, it drys really fast.