BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Savannah M.
Louisville
Amazing smooth chapstick with super cute packaging you can throw them in your purse and they will last forever you get a lot of product for the fair price.
leila m.
Toledo , OH
be careful when closing this, it always gets stuck for me. amazing smell, but the moisture never lasts, and it sucks during the winter for super dry lips.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
This product made my lips very soft but did not last long and was very thin. It was very easy to use. I purchased it at Walmart. It was in nice packaging.
Jackelyne C.
I love this product helps plums my lips a bit and they seem nice and thicker every time I use it maybe it's just me but I love it a must have in my purse.
Leslie F.
Los Banos
Love this product for on the go trips and kept my lips soft and hydrated for the whole day I recommend this product to anyone who hates having cracked lips
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
It's an okay lip balm it helps with relief bit doesn't technically fix chapped lips! Although I haven't tried any chap stick that had fixed my chapped lips
Shania W.
N Little Rock, AR
Really wasn't too excited about the product itself. It made my lips feel as if there was a waxy residue built up on them. The cube shape was awesome though
kristina h.
The menthal is this product causes your lips to burn. Although in the long run it works great, but making ypur lips hurt worse is not a great combination.
Imogen W.
Metairie, LA
Honestly not the best stuff I've used. It works but the packaging isn't the most convenient and the little half sphere of Chapstick fell out of the holder.
Jordan S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Good product but not a fan of the packaging. Not easy to stick in a pocket and go. Difficult to use the entirely of the product when it starts to run low.