BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Jordan S.
Fredericksburg
Good product but not a fan of the packaging. Not easy to stick in a pocket and go. Difficult to use the entirely of the product when it starts to run low.
Savannah M.
Louisville
Amazing smooth chapstick with super cute packaging you can throw them in your purse and they will last forever you get a lot of product for the fair price.
Imogen W.
Metairie, LA
Honestly not the best stuff I've used. It works but the packaging isn't the most convenient and the little half sphere of Chapstick fell out of the holder.
Nicole N.
Orlando, FL
I like the product a lot because it's extremely moisturizing, but sometimes would leave my lips a little too sticky after use. The smell was 10/10 though.
Shania W.
N Little Rock, AR
Really wasn't too excited about the product itself. It made my lips feel as if there was a waxy residue built up on them. The cube shape was awesome though
Leslie F.
Los Banos
Love this product for on the go trips and kept my lips soft and hydrated for the whole day I recommend this product to anyone who hates having cracked lips
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
This product made my lips very soft but did not last long and was very thin. It was very easy to use. I purchased it at Walmart. It was in nice packaging.
kristina h.
The menthal is this product causes your lips to burn. Although in the long run it works great, but making ypur lips hurt worse is not a great combination.
Chloe S.
Roberta
I've never tried these, like on a daily basis! I only tried whenever I had the money too just spend it, but these do make my lips feel fresh and just good!
Evon W.
Lawndale, CA
Love this product use it every day before my makeup because lips get super dry overnight. The smell is so good but I can never find this product in stores