BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Dustin H.
Laurel Hill
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love them! Keep them on me at all times! My lips never have felt this soft pleased would be a understatement! A must try for everyone.
Daisy R.
Great moisturizer for the lips and leaves them feeling super soft!!!! It also leaves your lips with a bit of color in them love it !!!
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like soft lips because it really does leave your lips soft. I really love the cubes because it provides a quick all over coverage.
Melanie L.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go overboard with using this but not only does it smell good, it also makes my lips feel very soft, definitely after using a scrub
Bridgette D.
Kaneohe, HI
Best lip balm ever! Harder to find around the drugstores these days. Keeps your lips hydrated all day long during the winter months.
Shantel M.
Reno
It's like it gets the job done I use this chapstick a lot and I'm addicted that I run out so fast and I always have to buy a new one
Telma S.
Union, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up at a store on sale, to try it out and it was great. Again smooth, very light and I could feel my lips were protected.
Sara F.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I love this little thing!! First time I got it was free and now I swear by this, hard to find tho, would like to see it in more store
Jennifer R.
Waynesville, NC
Love this product it is the best for smooth soft lips would recommend to everyone it is the only one I buy I also use the vanilla one
Brittany C.
Searcy
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really decent chapstick it smells really good but for me personally it's a tad bit waxy. I would still recommend it though.