BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Felecia E.
West Palm Bch, FL
I received a full size sample of this product some time ago. Ever since than I have used the product fairly consistently. It is a staple lip balm in my purse
Ivelisse R.
Springfield, MA
Best freaking lip balm I've ever use. Smells so great is pretty and leaves your lips very soft. I use them all but my all time favorite is the mint ❤ happy😂💁
Lacy P.
Love the smell and the feel of this lip balm! It goes on so smoothly! I wish it were in a more convenient tube, but owell! I just leave it on my nightstand.
Shanti A.
Opens very easily which can be a bad thing at times. It has opened up in my purse before. They smell great and feel very silky on your lips. Would buy again.
Annie D.
Waterville, ME
Omg i love these thing the are so minty and the help with drt lips i got these at dollor tree and the work so well i got like 5 packs of then from the store.
Jackelyne C.
I love this product helps plums my lips a bit and they seem nice and thicker every time I use it maybe it's just me but I love it a must have in my purse.
Yesenia Z.
Harlingen, TX
Keeps lips feeling fresh and soft. Immediately noticed the difference from dry chapter lips to smooth and moisturized lips. Menthol helps lips feel fresh.
Shania W.
N Little Rock, AR
Really wasn't too excited about the product itself. It made my lips feel as if there was a waxy residue built up on them. The cube shape was awesome though
Nicole N.
Orlando, FL
I like the product a lot because it's extremely moisturizing, but sometimes would leave my lips a little too sticky after use. The smell was 10/10 though.
Gretchen C.
The smell/taste can be overwhelming and the moisturizing could be better; I found myself needing to go back many many times because it wore off so quickly.