BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Lacy P.
Love the smell and the feel of this lip balm! It goes on so smoothly! I wish it were in a more convenient tube, but owell! I just leave it on my nightstand.
Bianca H.
I received this in one of my influenster boxes before and it was good! I never saw it in store though... it lasted me quit some time. I definitely recommend
Shanti A.
Opens very easily which can be a bad thing at times. It has opened up in my purse before. They smell great and feel very silky on your lips. Would buy again.
Katie V.
Windham
Cute packaging and easy to bring on the go. Makes my lips soft and super easy to apply. Really cheap but isn't the best. With low price you get low quality
Jackelyne C.
I love this product helps plums my lips a bit and they seem nice and thicker every time I use it maybe it's just me but I love it a must have in my purse.
Rebecca W.
Pinebluff, NC
I love the cube! It's easy to apply and makes my lips feel amazing. It doesn't have a lot of color which is good for those days I'm not wearing any makeup.
Yesenia Z.
Harlingen, TX
Keeps lips feeling fresh and soft. Immediately noticed the difference from dry chapter lips to smooth and moisturized lips. Menthol helps lips feel fresh.
Nicole N.
Orlando, FL
I like the product a lot because it's extremely moisturizing, but sometimes would leave my lips a little too sticky after use. The smell was 10/10 though.
Eva P.
The packaging is cute and reminds me of the toy lipsticks or something. But I like the smell of each one and has a faint but sweet taste. I would buy again
Gretchen C.
The smell/taste can be overwhelming and the moisturizing could be better; I found myself needing to go back many many times because it wore off so quickly.