BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Michelle  G.
San Fernando, CA
I keep this lip balm on my vanity and first thing I do is put some on before I start my makeup so by the time I have to put lipstick my lips are moisturized .
Yuliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
My friend let me try this from her and let me tell you! This was so soft I loved it I had to go get one myself! Not too pricey and it did meet my expectations!
R S.
Van Nuys, CA
AMAZING! These really keep my lips refreshed for a while and the scent is nice too, I recommend this if you have dry lips especially since winter is coming up!
Aralc Y.
I just love how smooth this formula is. It really hydrates without leaving lips greasy or oily, its just perfect. Love the container and shape of the product.
heather C.
North Augusta, SC
Mentholatum soft lips cube is one of my favorites. It smells so good and is a great treatment for my lips especially in the winter and when they are windburned
Morgan B.
Safford
Living in Arizona I try lots of different lip products to keep my lips going all year between the heat and the cold. These are pretty good and I love the shape
Brittany R.
Caruthersville
This is so cute. It smells good and tastes sweet. It just turned white around the edges of my mouth after a little while. That's the only thing I didn't like.
Alyssa S.
This one has to be my all time favorite lip balm ever! I love the way it leaves my lips feeling soft and "kissable"! Plus with a nice shimmer to top it off!
Klaryssa L.
Deltona, FL
Great as a maintenance lip balm. If my lips are really dry I need something more hydrating for the day but this is still a staple in my purse and daily wear
Felecia E.
West Palm Bch, FL
I received a full size sample of this product some time ago. Ever since than I have used the product fairly consistently. It is a staple lip balm in my purse