BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my lips very soft but did not last long and was very thin. It was very easy to use. I purchased it at Walmart. It was in nice packaging.
Nicole N.
Orlando, FL
I like the product a lot because it's extremely moisturizing, but sometimes would leave my lips a little too sticky after use. The smell was 10/10 though.
Imogen W.
Metairie, LA
Honestly not the best stuff I've used. It works but the packaging isn't the most convenient and the little half sphere of Chapstick fell out of the holder.
Rebecca W.
Pinebluff, NC
I love the cube! It's easy to apply and makes my lips feel amazing. It doesn't have a lot of color which is good for those days I'm not wearing any makeup.
Shania W.
Lr Afb, AR
Really wasn't too excited about the product itself. It made my lips feel as if there was a waxy residue built up on them. The cube shape was awesome though
kristina h.
The menthal is this product causes your lips to burn. Although in the long run it works great, but making ypur lips hurt worse is not a great combination.
Jackelyne C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product helps plums my lips a bit and they seem nice and thicker every time I use it maybe it's just me but I love it a must have in my purse.
Eva P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is cute and reminds me of the toy lipsticks or something. But I like the smell of each one and has a faint but sweet taste. I would buy again
Chloe S.
Roberta
I've never tried these, like on a daily basis! I only tried whenever I had the money too just spend it, but these do make my lips feel fresh and just good!
Leslie F.
Los Banos
Love this product for on the go trips and kept my lips soft and hydrated for the whole day I recommend this product to anyone who hates having cracked lips