BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Yuliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend let me try this from her and let me tell you! This was so soft I loved it I had to go get one myself! Not too pricey and it did meet my expectations!
Alyssa S.
This one has to be my all time favorite lip balm ever! I love the way it leaves my lips feeling soft and "kissable"! Plus with a nice shimmer to top it off!
Klaryssa L.
Deltona, FL
Great as a maintenance lip balm. If my lips are really dry I need something more hydrating for the day but this is still a staple in my purse and daily wear
Felecia E.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a full size sample of this product some time ago. Ever since than I have used the product fairly consistently. It is a staple lip balm in my purse
Ivelisse R.
Springfield, MA
Best freaking lip balm I've ever use. Smells so great is pretty and leaves your lips very soft. I use them all but my all time favorite is the mint ❤ happy😂💁
Annie D.
Waterville, ME
Omg i love these thing the are so minty and the help with drt lips i got these at dollor tree and the work so well i got like 5 packs of then from the store.
Lacy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and the feel of this lip balm! It goes on so smoothly! I wish it were in a more convenient tube, but owell! I just leave it on my nightstand.
Bianca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in one of my influenster boxes before and it was good! I never saw it in store though... it lasted me quit some time. I definitely recommend
Shanti A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Opens very easily which can be a bad thing at times. It has opened up in my purse before. They smell great and feel very silky on your lips. Would buy again.
Chelsea W.
Lascassas, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an okay lip balm it helps with relief bit doesn't technically fix chapped lips! Although I haven't tried any chap stick that had fixed my chapped lips