BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Kelin E.
Wimauma, FL
Leaves lips feeling amazing. This is great especially during winter because my lips usually get really dry and chapped. Feels great and it has an amazing amount of product.
Shenisa C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use this every night before bed and wake up to soft lips! Moisturizing and really gets the job done. Prefer it over the EOS lip balms which tend to be quite drying to me.
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
This chapstick makes my lips feel horrible. Five minutes after applying it my lips are super dried out and feel worse. I have sensitive skin though so maybe it's just me.
Celestial C.
Breckenridge, TX
I love this lip balm!! The menholatum really sets it off! It gives your lips life!! It feels like it hydrates as well as moisterizes. I wouldn't ask for a better brand.
Ariana S.
Hickory, NC
Great Lip balm I love the size of it and it's one of my favorite lip balms. Always contains a very smooth formula and soothes your lips when they are severely chapped!
Janet M.
Aurora , Il
I love this lip product so much. It’s amazing I love it so much. My lips loved it so much. It was completely awesome. I will definitely buy it over and over again. I was t disappointed at all. Love it.
Tiffany R.
Lyford
Great make up product I use it every day I am a make up artist and I wouldn’t be here recommending it if it wasn’t worth it but it so is and so reasonable that the packaging makes it looks pricey but it is definitely not and you won’t regret buying this product
Kymberley S.
Huntington, WV
I have yet to find a chapstick that doesn’t make my lips peel. All chapsticks after a few hours of wear build up on my lip and has an ugly white line of residue
Danielle H.
Laurel, MS
I tried this product and I love it. I am addicted to lip products it's put stuff on my lips every little while and I am very pleased with this soft lips product
heather C.
North Augusta, SC
Mentholatum soft lips cube is one of my favorites. It smells so good and is a great treatment for my lips especially in the winter and when they are windburned