BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Danielle H.
Laurel, MS
I tried this product and I love it. I am addicted to lip products it's put stuff on my lips every little while and I am very pleased with this soft lips product
Kymberley S.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have yet to find a chapstick that doesn’t make my lips peel. All chapsticks after a few hours of wear build up on my lip and has an ugly white line of residue
Brittany R.
Caruthersville
This is so cute. It smells good and tastes sweet. It just turned white around the edges of my mouth after a little while. That's the only thing I didn't like.
Michelle  G.
San Fernando, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this lip balm on my vanity and first thing I do is put some on before I start my makeup so by the time I have to put lipstick my lips are moisturized .
Aralc Y.
I just love how smooth this formula is. It really hydrates without leaving lips greasy or oily, its just perfect. Love the container and shape of the product.
Yuliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend let me try this from her and let me tell you! This was so soft I loved it I had to go get one myself! Not too pricey and it did meet my expectations!
heather C.
North Augusta, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mentholatum soft lips cube is one of my favorites. It smells so good and is a great treatment for my lips especially in the winter and when they are windburned
R S.
Van Nuys, CA
AMAZING! These really keep my lips refreshed for a while and the scent is nice too, I recommend this if you have dry lips especially since winter is coming up!
Alyssa S.
This one has to be my all time favorite lip balm ever! I love the way it leaves my lips feeling soft and "kissable"! Plus with a nice shimmer to top it off!
Annie D.
Waterville, ME
Omg i love these thing the are so minty and the help with drt lips i got these at dollor tree and the work so well i got like 5 packs of then from the store.