BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Ariel H.
Yes yes yes anything that hydrates my lips yesssss lol i love this and it's really inexpensive not only does it hydrates my lips but it leaves the really really soft!!
maricruz l.
Crete, NE
It's a tiny little cube it's pink . It has a clear lid to it. I bought it at Walmart. And it's like any other lip products and I'm sure there is better ones out there
Amber D.
Silver City, NM
I absolutely love this chapstick! It smells amazing, and the shape makes it easier to keep track of. No more chapstick searches! I love the formula and the way it leaves my lips looking and feeling!
Amber B.
If you love super soft sexy feeling lips then you will love this soft lips product! It's not sticky, it's super light but hydrates my lips! Found my new chap stick!!
Scarlett W.
Victorville, CA
Love this product. So hard to find in your local stores. Would love to see different flavors in the future with the mentholatum. Would recommend 2 anyone who loves soft lips products!
Leslie C.
Alto, GA
Great product especially if you have a cold or a stuffy nose & cannot breathe. It leaves such a minty refreshing feel. Glides on perfectly. The packaging is nice.
lizzy c.
Allison, PA
My sister got this for me last winter for Christmas and I used it every single day, I still have a good amount in it. The packaging is so nice and it just fits anywhere you throw it!
Brenda H.
Springfield, MA
Whoever invented this really did a great job it helps out in my lips my children's my grandkids I always carry one in my wallet in my purse in my car even at work I have a couple
Krystal M.
Cincinnati, OH
Some of the only chapstick I've used that actually heals chapped lips! Lasts longer than most tubes, and has a cooling effect which helps a lot when your lips are severely chapped
Marabeth G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
The lipblam smells good and has a cute exterior but whenever appli suit makes my lips feel grainy. I think the balm isn't completely smooth but it does help with chapped lips