BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Kennedy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!! It works amazingly!! My lips are always cracking and always chapped. This works great at fixing my lips and healing them!!
Nely D.
Indiantown, FL
My all time favorite and it had a nice minty flavor to when I licked my lip which I absolutely love, and the cube design is just so cute to me
LaKesha J.
Portage, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Saw this while checking out of Walmart.....it was ok... but I've had better... didn't really see any other reason to ever purchase it again...
Shana L.
Greenfield, IN
This stuff is absolutely amazing. It's so moisturizing and is smooth to apply. The packaging is very pretty and easy to throw in my makeup bag.
Ray R.
New Brunswick, NJ
Very soft and the scent is pleasing. I wear this before applying any matte lipstick and I promise you, it feels like I'm not wearing anything.
Yaceleen P.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for the winter! Feels great on my lips when they are chapped, it feels like it’s actually healing my lips! Keeps them super moisturized!
Arisbel M.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my lips soft and hydrated. It also smells soo good. I have about 5 of them and they revive my lips after all the matte liquid lipsticks
felipa m.
Belfair, WA
This lip plam is good like is nice quality and good standards for your lips too I would most likely use it in the winter for every craped lips
Maureen W.
Rochester
Was not a fan of the cube, did not really enjoy the flavor. It was easy to use, but was too small and ran out of product. Purchased at wegmans
Audree M.
Sparks, NV
Makes your lips soft and tinggaly cause of the menthol very good product, very long lasting easy to use! Great way to keep your lips kiss ready