BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Amber D.
Silver City, NM
I absolutely love this chapstick! It smells amazing, and the shape makes it easier to keep track of. No more chapstick searches! I love the formula and the way it leaves my lips looking and feeling!
Chelsea C.
I love how minty and sweet this little compacted lip balm is. I love the little tingle on the lips. Leaves lips nice and soft. Easy to use and cute packaging as well.
Chey M.
I loved how it made my lips soft and moisturizer them very well especially during the winter time, also not to mention how it lasted me a good amount of time compared to the size it is.
Leslie C.
Alto, GA
Great product especially if you have a cold or a stuffy nose & cannot breathe. It leaves such a minty refreshing feel. Glides on perfectly. The packaging is nice.
abby h.
Avon, MA
i love these they are easy to use & very compact great for on the go users. i have had this product for a while and i picked it up at my local drug store. there is a good amount of product so it will last you a while
Amber B.
If you love super soft sexy feeling lips then you will love this soft lips product! It's not sticky, it's super light but hydrates my lips! Found my new chap stick!!
Scarlett W.
Victorville, CA
Love this product. So hard to find in your local stores. Would love to see different flavors in the future with the mentholatum. Would recommend 2 anyone who loves soft lips products!
Lizzy C.
Bentleyville, PA
My sister got this for me last winter for Christmas and I used it every single day, I still have a good amount in it. The packaging is so nice and it just fits anywhere you throw it!
Liv D.
Ardmore, AL
Love the packaging!! Super cute and compact. It smells amazing to me! Keeps your lips moisturized throughout the day. The only time I really have to reapply is after eating which is pretty oblivious! I would buy this again and again! Great product!
Krystal M.
Cincinnati, OH
Some of the only chapstick I've used that actually heals chapped lips! Lasts longer than most tubes, and has a cooling effect which helps a lot when your lips are severely chapped