BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Fanny V.
Newhall, CA
Softlips cube is the number one thing I use before I do my makeup. I love the packaging it's a good size not to big or not to small. I think the price is a steal I would buy it again.
Amanda R.
I love this chapstick, however, the plastic cube is sometimes difficult to twist open. This chapstick works well and leaves my lips feeling refreshed and smooth.
Ana I.
I love the packaging and the container it's in but the lip product it's self is ok. it doesn't last long on the wear side but it's an ok product to use on the go
Ashley R.
This product is pretty underwhelming. It feels nice for the 3 minutes it lasts on your lips but I find myself reapplying often and my lips never feel anymore moisturizer. Probably won't buy again. I really wanted to like this too.
Shoshi G.
Narberth, PA
I love to use anything mentholated on my mouth; it makes me feel so breezy and peppy. This product was maybe a little bit overmentholated; my lips stung a little bit more than I would have liked, rather than just felt refreshed.
Penelope E.
A year ago bought these cubes in a pack of 5 and I love it because they have a mint flavor in every flavor, I still use them because my lips are dry a lot, I do not want to end these lip glosses
Jazmin C.
Omg love this product like it has mu lips feeling soft and well its a product i would never get tired of cuz it doesn't stain like other lip balms that are rather sticky.
Shannon R.
Punxsutawney, PA
Like the flavor and scent but sometimes didn't want the mental but other than that it did make my lips very soft compared to a lot of other things out there on the market
kristina w.
I have always loved the softlips brand chapstick. It is by far the smoothst chapstick I've bought (and I'm a hoarder of chapstick). I love the cube design because it's easier to keep track of and it doesn't roll like EOS.
angela c.
Being in the heat and cold means my lips can be chapped so easily. This offers a precision to keep them healthy and glowing. It provides the complete coverage to compliment any look or stayed. My go to in any situation.