BY SOFTLIPS

MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
I received this as a gift. They weren't terrible but the packaging was somewhat cheap. It was my first time using soft lips cube makeup. I didn't find them helpful in applying and probably won't be buying again.
Maria G.
avondale
This lip balms are so so so cute. The packaging is amazing I love it I don't always buy just because I can't ever really find it I wish It'd more at stores near me. I would buy it again 100x more this is great
Rocio G.
Santa Ana, CA
Leaves lips soft and dewy. Purchased with a coupon available at store and fell in love. Used it throughout winter and even bought about 20 for stocking stuffers for friends and family for Christmas. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
Carissa M.
Columbus, OH
I loved this type of chopstick it made my lips so very soft! It would leave my lips soft for several hours, and that is huge for me because my lips are basically chapped all the time!
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
I really enjoy these kinds of chap sticks and the veritable of flavors made they leave my lips very soft as well the only con is that I don't like how it's big so can't really pocket it
Camryn D.
Gig Harbor, WA
The packaging is amazing. But seriously I used the whole thing in 4 weeks:) and it is a super good deal for one, it's also smells really good. I would recommend this to everyone I know
Lucia S.
I don't know how to even start with this. This product is the best thing to ever happen to my lips. they are so soft and make my lips hydrated. The moisture lasts very long and so i don't have to reapply a lot.
Bianca C.
By far a very close second with my all time favorite Burt's bees peppermint. They make your lips feel good and soft all day without having to keep reapplying. And it smells really good too so that's a plus!
Kristi E.
Great soothing and Cooling effect on your lips. Also moisturizing while allowing your lips to breathe. Also available and the grocery store or department stores so you can get it anywhere. Very affordable.
Lisa O.
Love this design so much the only down side was that you receive little product in the container. The upside is that it's small enough to fit in your bag. It feels amazing on your lips.

back