BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
angela c.
Being in the heat and cold means my lips can be chapped so easily. This offers a precision to keep them healthy and glowing. It provides the complete coverage to compliment any look or stayed. My go to in any situation.
Fabiola J.
Patterson, CA
This product is great because it packaging is nice and small so it fits in my tiny purse and as soon as you put in the lips they are moisturized all day you don't have to keep reapplying
Sandy B.
Warrior, AL
So cute and so easy to carry around! Makes moisturizing something that you enjoy doing! It last a good while without a greasy feeling or bad taste! Definitely will be purchasing again in the future for my household!
I received this as a gift. They weren't terrible but the packaging was somewhat cheap. It was my first time using soft lips cube makeup. I didn't find them helpful in applying and probably won't be buying again.
Bianca C.
By far a very close second with my all time favorite Burt's bees peppermint. They make your lips feel good and soft all day without having to keep reapplying. And it smells really good too so that's a plus!
Kristi E.
Great soothing and Cooling effect on your lips. Also moisturizing while allowing your lips to breathe. Also available and the grocery store or department stores so you can get it anywhere. Very affordable.
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
I just thought I loved softlips chap stick until I discovered this little cube I found in Walgreens. This chap stick glides on your lips so smoothly it's like heaven. I would totally depend $4 on another cube of softlips!
Hilda T.
West Covina, CA
Didn't really like this. I felt like the EOS lip balms worked much better and smelled better too. This one was a little gimmicky and didn't feel very moisturizing on the lips.
Ariel H.
Yes yes yes anything that hydrates my lips yesssss lol i love this and it's really inexpensive not only does it hydrates my lips but it leaves the really really soft!!
Bethany T.
One of the coolest hugs about this product is the shape! The flavors of these are great as well! I liked the berry and the mint. This product makes your lips very soft!