BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Babygirl_angie❤️ C.
Marshfield
These cubes are honestly more than the bomb okay the make your lips so soft and so gently I never usually like chapstick or lip balm but this is so cute and it smells amazing I use it all the time it's with me wherever I go and I would completely recommend the lip balm cubes
Cheyenne K.
Hazel Green
Works extremely well compared to most. My friends loved it as well. I ordered mine offline.
Its lasted me a long time and I plan on buying it again as soon as I run low.
It met my expectations indeed it was better than expected. Shoud definitely try it!!
Robin B.
Owasso, OK
I originally got this because it was so different then others I had seen, and I tried it and loved it. The formula is so creamy and nice on the lips. It is also very hydrating. I often have dried lips and this chap stick feels amazing on my lips when they are super dry.
Nancy M.
Casa Grande , AZ
I used this one and have to say it is my favorite to go to specially if I am not planning to apply lipstick after. It leaves your lips smooth and with a good smell on them plus it stays for long time and no neccessity to apply it alot. Definitely a must have in my purse
Amanda D.
haddonfield
This product smells and works amazing. Sometimes i find that a chapstick has a weird taste, or smell to it but these all smell amazing and make your lips shiny but not sticky or greasy, I got mine at Rite Aid I think they are around three dollars so super cheap too
Twilight F.
This lip balm is personally one of my favorites. I normally get the mint one and the smell so refreshing. I usually like to be able to feel the lip balm working when I put it on to moisturize. That's exactly what this product did. Its a bit easy to come off but it moisturizes so well. I would defiantly buy again.
Monique G.
Berkeley
My mother first bought me Softlips when I was sick because I was blowing my nose a lot and didn't want me to get chapped lips, and it worked! Very pleasant smell and taste. I don't remember which one she got me, but I will try them all at one point! I love softlips.
carly h.
amherst, ny
the consistency was very nice as it was smooth and refreshing, but the shape of the cube was square and that was a little annoying to line up. also when you throw it in your bag/purse, it tends to open up and get a gross looking. i don’t think i would buy this again
Kathleen G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This balm is so cute with packaging and also the quality of this product. I am a repeated user I always have this with me everywhere I go because it is very long lasting and it is a great value not to price but also not to shop and I would buy again when I run out.
Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
Soft lips- also an amazing brand. The name fits the product so well! I grew up using soft lips for date nights & super dry or chapped lips. Always find this at target, he cube is cute & easy to use. Always smells good & natural, not too perfumey or anything.