BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Fresh Meadows
I absolutely love this lip product! Especially during the winter when my lips ache and they’re super dry. This product most definitely met my expectations I would 100% recommend it. It wasnt pricy at all it was about $2.50. I would most definitely buy it again!!! The packaging is super cute. I love it!
Haleymcelyea M.
elkmont
They are an amazing product especially if you have dry lips it’s hard to keep my lips hydrated but this does the trick you should totally go buy it. It works like a dream.Softlips Cube
Stephany. D.
Long Island City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love! Softlips is great in general but this cube is just so cute and comfortable. I've had mine for over 6mos. Long lasting and really great product. I love the light scent it's just the right ratio of scent in there. Not overbearing like a lot of other products. Zero complaints with this one.
Emily H.
Works pretty well and it holds up well for years. I've had mine for about 2 years and it has been in the washer or left out in 110°+ weather and has not melted or fallen apart. I do have to say that soft lips does have other products that make the lips softer; however, if you want something that is sweet smelling and tasting and lasts a long time, this is it
Alexis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Soft lips is one of my favorite it’s like the eos lip bomb but it’s more stronger it has a cool feel when u put it on ur lips and it’s very easy to apply and use first I used I feel in love with it makes your lips super smooth and I would buy it again lol after im done with the one I’m using right now
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use in the colder months of the year for protecting against chapped lips but I also use to go under my lipsticks/stains/ or glosses during the cold months to protect the color and from cracking.
Kaitlyn😈 h.
I know you're not supposed to really taste your chapstick a lot but this product smells so good you're gonna taste it, and it doesn't taste bad. I bought this chapstick and it left my lips very soft and moisturized, i would recommend this product to people who have chapped lips, this will help you.
Heather G.
Ok this is one of my go twos ! I love this stuff. It smells amazing and it makes my lips feel so soft ! It's not expensive at all and it really does work wonders! It's perfect for if you don't want to wear a heavy lipstick! It's light and smooth and makes your lips feel amazing ! Definitely love it