BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Ayannie T.
Columbus, GA
I gave this product 4 stars because for some reason I have to apply more than once. I am a first time user, and it definitely moisturizes your lips and leaves them soft. I would recommend, but I wish it had longer wear.
Olivia D.
I received the cube in one of my boxes a while back and never used it because I had so many chapstick I was trying to finish. I finally got around to using it and I love it. Has a easy application and feels very light.
morgan b.
morgantown
I purchased this about a year ago at Walmart, it’s a tiny bit pricy but the packaging is cute and it smells great in my opinion. It did moisturize my lips but I like the eos formula more and I think it’s about the same price so I don’t reach for it much.
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
Easy to carry around except in pants pocket looks a little funny. Works great for the lips. Though i do not have severe lip issues. Keeping the moisturize is essential when wearing lipgloss or any matte lip product.
Adrianne J.
Chicago
I bought this product like a year ago. It glides very smooth on my lips it's not a very long lasting product and the smell is very strong so it could become annoying after a while... like their products but would not buy this particular product again.
Taylor M.
Tallahassee, FL
Very hydrating when first applied to the lips. I got this in part of my birthday presents last year and it was nice to keep in my purse I just found myself using it fairly often since it didn’t stay all day for me.
Sierra C.
I ran out of blistex one day so I went on over to CVS and bought this little cube, it was $3 and for the price it is sooo worth it! If you use it sparingly, I guarantee you that it’ll last you about 2-4 months. Super great quality, highly recommend!
Sonia S.
New York
This is my go-to chapstick. The container is adorable and is very easy to find in my bag. I have gone through 5 of these in the past year. It’s a light refreshing flavor and leaves my lips hydrated and soft!
Prince M.
Big Sandy
I actually really like this lip cube, but my only problem is that the chap stick did burn my lips a little bit, and the smell was very strong, if that doesn't bother you then I would recommend go pick it up!
Diana L.
New Rochelle
I like these not the best but they work. The thing I don’t like is the packaging I have crushed the soft lips so may times by accident at the end it just fell off. I recommend this but be careful closing it.