BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Kourtney B.
The hills, TX
Minty and refreshing! This seems to act as sort of a plumping agent though, and I'm already blessed in that department. I don't need anything else to plump up my lips. I have to say though, as soft and minty as it might be, it still is not my favorite.
Stephanie R.
Atoka, OK
I have purchased this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it!! She loves the flavor and the feel of it on her lips. It's also absolutely adorable!! It was a decent price and I would definitely consider purchasing this product again!
Ashley R.
This product is pretty underwhelming. It feels nice for the 3 minutes it lasts on your lips but I find myself reapplying often and my lips never feel anymore moisturizer. Probably won't buy again. I really wanted to like this too.
Jazmin C.
Omg love this product like it has mu lips feeling soft and well its a product i would never get tired of cuz it doesn't stain like other lip balms that are rather sticky.
Shannon R.
Punxsutawney, PA
Like the flavor and scent but sometimes didn't want the mental but other than that it did make my lips very soft compared to a lot of other things out there on the market
Shoshi G.
Narberth, PA
I love to use anything mentholated on my mouth; it makes me feel so breezy and peppy. This product was maybe a little bit overmentholated; my lips stung a little bit more than I would have liked, rather than just felt refreshed.
Penelope E.
A year ago bought these cubes in a pack of 5 and I love it because they have a mint flavor in every flavor, I still use them because my lips are dry a lot, I do not want to end these lip glosses
kristina w.
I have always loved the softlips brand chapstick. It is by far the smoothst chapstick I've bought (and I'm a hoarder of chapstick). I love the cube design because it's easier to keep track of and it doesn't roll like EOS.
Izzy C.
Oakland, CA
This chapstick is very moisturizing like it is in its normal tube form. It has a good taste, but it's just a ripoff of eos. Seriously, if you want a better quality chapstick in a different 3-D shaped container, get eos.
angela c.
Being in the heat and cold means my lips can be chapped so easily. This offers a precision to keep them healthy and glowing. It provides the complete coverage to compliment any look or stayed. My go to in any situation.