BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Dipali D.
Denton, TX
I feel like these guys came out after the EOS trend and they have nice packaging but the formulation dried out my lips. Doesn't mean it won't work for you! Just not my type. All of this brands products dry my lips out but they do have a wide selection and they smell nice... If you care about that.
Janisse S.
Plumas Lake , Ca
So cute and fun. Love the packaging ! Smells wonderful. So compact and easy to find in any purse. Comes in so many different flavors and colors and haven't tried one I haven't liked. Keeps lips moisturized all day!
mia w.
I super love this Chapstick it's very like moisturizing and i really do prefer it over eos. the packaging or whatever is cute i like the pink and that it's clear not something I'd like to put in my pocket though. last time my little sister bit into it and i liked it hella so i bought another
Aspyn B.
Melba, ID
Absolutely love these cute little chapsticks! They're so cute and fun and also name great gifts! The formula is very sheer and light. I love the packaging on them and they really hold up to their advertisement!
Maddy R.
Manchester, NH
I LOOOOOOOVE THIS! I use this Chapstick before bed and wake up with soft lips I also use it when I start doing my make up so I can have soft lips for when it's time to apply lip products. I definitely travel with this everywhere
Victoria H.
Midway City, CA
I bought this a while ago and I still have it! It's the only time I've ever bought it but it lasts forever ! I love the smell of it and it keeps my lips really hydrated and smooth. I bought mine from target
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN
They were alright. I didn't really like them but it was the only chapstick I had. It fell on the grouND because of the odd square shape and totally smushe'd. Never bothered to buy another one ever again.
Brooke D.
I really like this lip cube however it melts fairly easily. I keep like lip cube on my coffee table for easy access. The scent is great and refreshing. Great for everyday use.
Dawn M.
Mentholatum Softlips was not my favorite Softlip purchase. The packaging is cute and not so plain Jane. It is easy to apply, but can be awkard to hold. The price is affordable, but not the cheapest. I would recommend if someone was looking for a more stylish lip moisturizer.
Samantha C.
I love all lip balm and am not very picky but this one did not work very well. It made my lips crack and peel and felt very heavy when applied. I also did not like the smell.