BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Victoria H.
Midway City, CA
I bought this a while ago and I still have it! It's the only time I've ever bought it but it lasts forever ! I love the smell of it and it keeps my lips really hydrated and smooth. I bought mine from target
Maddy R.
Manchester, NH
I LOOOOOOOVE THIS! I use this Chapstick before bed and wake up with soft lips I also use it when I start doing my make up so I can have soft lips for when it's time to apply lip products. I definitely travel with this everywhere
Jody Z.
Emmett, ID
I love this product! It works for me and keeps my lips soft. I'll get chapped lips quite often. This works! One thing though, I like to keep my Chapstick in my pocket and this is way too awkward for that.
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN
They were alright. I didn't really like them but it was the only chapstick I had. It fell on the grouND because of the odd square shape and totally smushe'd. Never bothered to buy another one ever again.
Tarrah T.
I actually really like these and the packaging is pretty neat. The only reason this isn't getting 5 stars is bc the product itself can sometimes feel..slick may be a word for it. Not greasy but oily.
Brooke D.
I really like this lip cube however it melts fairly easily. I keep like lip cube on my coffee table for easy access. The scent is great and refreshing. Great for everyday use.
Samantha C.
I love all lip balm and am not very picky but this one did not work very well. It made my lips crack and peel and felt very heavy when applied. I also did not like the smell.
Lindsey H.
Springdale, AR
I absolutely love this product. The color is great and when you pump it out, the formula blends into the skin perfectly. Works just as it says it does and I have nothing negative to say. Would recommend.
Dawn M.
Mentholatum Softlips was not my favorite Softlip purchase. The packaging is cute and not so plain Jane. It is easy to apply, but can be awkard to hold. The price is affordable, but not the cheapest. I would recommend if someone was looking for a more stylish lip moisturizer.
Taylor T.
Indianapolis, IN
I keep this chapstick in my purse constantly. I do like the price, but it is not without faults. I often see it having particles of dirt and dust and I have to clean it. I do like the way it helps my lips heal. I would recommend this to others as it has helped my dry lips.