BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Taylor T.
Indianapolis, IN
I keep this chapstick in my purse constantly. I do like the price, but it is not without faults. I often see it having particles of dirt and dust and I have to clean it. I do like the way it helps my lips heal. I would recommend this to others as it has helped my dry lips.
Madison B.
Piedmont, SC
This stuff is absolutely amamzing! Makes my lips feel like velvet! Smells so so good. Last a very long time. Recommend to anyone who keeps peeled lips. You won't have it anymore after this product!
Mayra R.
Hialeah, FL
One of the best lip balm! It's smooth and smells so good. This lip balm is extremely moisturizing and hydrating and also it has sunscreen.. It has the perfect combination of protecting your lips but also making them look good.
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
I love soft lips Q so much I usually use other brands but this one is amazing I use it all the time and still moisturizing you won't even believe it and it was literally all day and it's not too thick and too thin when it goes on it goes on perfect I I recommend
this for everyone
Sara G.
Washington, DC
I wasn't sure about the cube shape at first, but now I'm hooked! I love this chapstick. It has a great subtle scent and is so smooth. It leaves my lips feeling fresh. It is very easy to use and I think I actually like the cube better than a regular stick now!
Alex R.
Did the job for me. I really enjoy the smell of the vanilla one. It's was pretty moisturizing but I keep having to reapply often. But for the price. I can't complain
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA
I purchased this thinking that the packaging was cute and fun. I've enjoyed Softlips products in the past so I gave it a try. The large applicator surface does not allow you to control the amount of product you apply. It tends to be too much and all over.
Fanny V.
Newhall, CA
Softlips cube is the number one thing I use before I do my makeup. I love the packaging it's a good size not to big or not to small. I think the price is a steal I would buy it again.
Ana I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the packaging and the container it's in but the lip product it's self is ok. it doesn't last long on the wear side but it's an ok product to use on the go
Amanda R.
I love this chapstick, however, the plastic cube is sometimes difficult to twist open. This chapstick works well and leaves my lips feeling refreshed and smooth.