BY SOFTLIPS

MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Chelsea P.
Pensacola, FL
Oh Soft Lips, how I love you--but not this product. The casing it comes in seems cheaply made and is often difficult to screw on correctly. You'd think for the price the packaging would be a little better.
Alma M.
This product is just amazing for my dry lips it keeps them hydrated. Yes absolutely nice packaging great quality. Yes it did meet my expectations. I'm a repeat user. I love it, it works greater then most. Yes I would recommend to anyone who has dry chapped lips Cuz it will help.
Kourtney B.
Austin, TX
Minty and refreshing! This seems to act as sort of a plumping agent though, and I'm already blessed in that department. I don't need anything else to plump up my lips. I have to say though, as soft and minty as it might be, it still is not my favorite.
Stephanie R.
Atoka, OK
I have purchased this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it!! She loves the flavor and the feel of it on her lips. It's also absolutely adorable!! It was a decent price and I would definitely consider purchasing this product again!
Maya P.
Manitowoc, WI
I purchased this product at Ulta for about $3 and I'm so glad I did! My lips were cracked at the time but this product helped to heal them quickly. I am near the bottom of the cube but as I use the rest I will definitely replace it!
Leigh E.
Anderson , IN
I have tried many lip balms and I like this one. Goes on smooth and I can wear lipstick on top with no problem! I've bought a couple so far because my daughter took my first one! Overall I'd buy again!
Ashley R.
This product is pretty underwhelming. It feels nice for the 3 minutes it lasts on your lips but I find myself reapplying often and my lips never feel anymore moisturizer. Probably won't buy again. I really wanted to like this too.
Jazmin C.
Omg love this product like it has mu lips feeling soft and well its a product i would never get tired of cuz it doesn't stain like other lip balms that are rather sticky.
Shoshi G.
Narberth, PA
I love to use anything mentholated on my mouth; it makes me feel so breezy and peppy. This product was maybe a little bit overmentholated; my lips stung a little bit more than I would have liked, rather than just felt refreshed.
Penelope E.
A year ago bought these cubes in a pack of 5 and I love it because they have a mint flavor in every flavor, I still use them because my lips are dry a lot, I do not want to end these lip glosses

back