Buy on Amazon
Aspyn B.
Melba, ID
Absolutely love these cute little chapsticks! They're so cute and fun and also name great gifts! The formula is very sheer and light. I love the packaging on them and they really hold up to their advertisement!
Maddy R.
Manchester, NH
I LOOOOOOOVE THIS! I use this Chapstick before bed and wake up with soft lips I also use it when I start doing my make up so I can have soft lips for when it's time to apply lip products. I definitely travel with this everywhere
Victoria H.
Midway City, CA
I bought this a while ago and I still have it! It's the only time I've ever bought it but it lasts forever ! I love the smell of it and it keeps my lips really hydrated and smooth. I bought mine from target
Bao Hnia X.
Saint Paul, MN
They were alright. I didn't really like them but it was the only chapstick I had. It fell on the grouND because of the odd square shape and totally smushe'd. Never bothered to buy another one ever again.
Jody Z.
Emmett, ID
I love this product! It works for me and keeps my lips soft. I'll get chapped lips quite often. This works! One thing though, I like to keep my Chapstick in my pocket and this is way too awkward for that.
Tarrah T.
I actually really like these and the packaging is pretty neat. The only reason this isn't getting 5 stars is bc the product itself can sometimes feel..slick may be a word for it. Not greasy but oily.
Dawn M.
Mentholatum Softlips was not my favorite Softlip purchase. The packaging is cute and not so plain Jane. It is easy to apply, but can be awkard to hold. The price is affordable, but not the cheapest. I would recommend if someone was looking for a more stylish lip moisturizer.
Katrina S.
I've used this product and I love the smell. The feeling is also super soft and moisturizing on the lip. We got it at a Walgreens or local grocery store. The price isn't too expensive the the quality. I would definitely buy these again.
Brooke D.
I really like this lip cube however it melts fairly easily. I keep like lip cube on my coffee table for easy access. The scent is great and refreshing. Great for everyday use.
Samantha C.
I love all lip balm and am not very picky but this one did not work very well. It made my lips crack and peel and felt very heavy when applied. I also did not like the smell.