BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Susana E.
Love this product defiantly hydrates my lips and is very confortable on the lips. After wards leaves my lips very nourished and moisturized.
Katja S.
It tasted great and mady my lips smooth and shiny. Basically a chapstick and lipgloss in one. I loved it and had friends asking to borrow it
Georgia P.
Columbia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very soft and beautiful formula but it was a little to thick for my liking on the lips! I flavor was good and had an almost plumbing affect!
Leannaa M.
Beeville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product isn't one of my favorites. It doesn't last long and it makes my lips feel really greasy and doesn't make them smooth afterward.
Susy L.
Will leave your lips super smooth and soft !! Just like the name !! Lol Is is a product to maintain your lips soft !! Also smells delishh !!
Diana C.
Tracy, CA
I freaking love these they're pretty compact and are fun to look at, they smell and look great the only down side is that they're kinda small
Catherine R.
Gives you an amazing moisture without leaving the lips feeling greasy or nasty. Also, it lasts a long time.. Amazing quality for the price
Fallon C.
Love this soft lips products. Its doesnt make my lips feel dry and keeps them moist. Lasts forever to wear i dont have to keep reapplying.
Madison B.
North Springfield
Soft, easy to apply, smells good, and helps heal and moisturize. However, the packaging is bulky and is not fun to carry around in pockets.
Leticia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like having this in my nightstand to put on before bed. Leaves lips soft and supple all night. I have several on hand and will always use