BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Dipali D.
Denton, TX
I feel like these guys came out after the EOS trend and they have nice packaging but the formulation dried out my lips. Doesn't mean it won't work for you! Just not my type. All of this brands products dry my lips out but they do have a wide selection and they smell nice... If you care about that.
Jasmine W.
Absolutely love this stuff! It makes my lips so soft with a delicious scent/taste works very well. Not sticky or gooey at all and mixes well with lipstick/stains for perfect moisture 😊
Janisse S.
Plumas Lake , Ca
So cute and fun. Love the packaging ! Smells wonderful. So compact and easy to find in any purse. Comes in so many different flavors and colors and haven't tried one I haven't liked. Keeps lips moisturized all day!
Kelsey N.
Lawrence, KS
It's a good product. It's too soft to be in a round ball. Price is pretty good. Switched different brands because I didn't need like it as much as others. Like the container. Smells good too. Makes your lips soft.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
For what it is, it does a good job. Moisturizing and very hydrating.

The packaging itself looks cool, but isn't practical. It's hard to store and creates bumps in your purse/makeup bag/etc.
Aspyn B.
Melba, ID
Absolutely love these cute little chapsticks! They're so cute and fun and also name great gifts! The formula is very sheer and light. I love the packaging on them and they really hold up to their advertisement!
mia w.
I super love this Chapstick it's very like moisturizing and i really do prefer it over eos. the packaging or whatever is cute i like the pink and that it's clear not something I'd like to put in my pocket though. last time my little sister bit into it and i liked it hella so i bought another
Maddy R.
Manchester, NH
I LOOOOOOOVE THIS! I use this Chapstick before bed and wake up with soft lips I also use it when I start doing my make up so I can have soft lips for when it's time to apply lip products. I definitely travel with this everywhere
Victoria H.
Midway City, CA
I bought this a while ago and I still have it! It's the only time I've ever bought it but it lasts forever ! I love the smell of it and it keeps my lips really hydrated and smooth. I bought mine from target
Jody Z.
Emmett, ID
I love this product! It works for me and keeps my lips soft. I'll get chapped lips quite often. This works! One thing though, I like to keep my Chapstick in my pocket and this is way too awkward for that.