BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Ally N.
Horicon, WI
Extremely creamy!!! Don't forget it in your pocket when it goes through the washer! Good product for the price tag! Repeat user, supper easy to apply. Only con is it kinda sucks carrying it again with it being a cube shape
angela c.
Being in the heat and cold means my lips can be chapped so easily. This offers a precision to keep them healthy and glowing. It provides the complete coverage to compliment any look or stayed. My go to in any situation.
Izzy C.
Oakland, CA
This chapstick is very moisturizing like it is in its normal tube form. It has a good taste, but it's just a ripoff of eos. Seriously, if you want a better quality chapstick in a different 3-D shaped container, get eos.
Emily P.
I love this chapstick. It's so smooth. I have been using this for ages and it's always been my favorite. I bought it at the local market. It's the most amazing. I have recommended to countless others and they all love it.
Fabiola J.
Patterson, CA
This product is great because it packaging is nice and small so it fits in my tiny purse and as soon as you put in the lips they are moisturized all day you don't have to keep reapplying
Tracey B.
Woonsocket, RI
It's ok. Not really sure why it's just ok, I think maybe because it doesn't last long on my lips. It is soft, and the smell is fine. I really can't put my finger on it but not my favorite.
Marissa B.
new york, new york
Love the menthol healing and cooling effect of Softlips. Ugh! been using it for so many years now I can't say enough good things about it. It's one of the best lip healing items on the market hands down. Everyone - guy or girl should have this in their bag.
Sandy B.
Warrior, AL
So cute and so easy to carry around! Makes moisturizing something that you enjoy doing! It last a good while without a greasy feeling or bad taste! Definitely will be purchasing again in the future for my household!
Adalia G.
Stanton
The soft lips cube is amazing! They always have good smelling and tasting flavors. They kept my lips soft and smooth. This product is not expensive and works amazingly for easily dried lips like mine. I use this product everyday I can’t live without it.
Rocio G.
Santa Ana, CA
Leaves lips soft and dewy. Purchased with a coupon available at store and fell in love. Used it throughout winter and even bought about 20 for stocking stuffers for friends and family for Christmas. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!