BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
keyona w.
Decatur, GA
this ChapStick or lip balm or whatever works good , but it doesn't stay on your lips for a long time . you have to keep re applying it. but it makes your lips soft for the moment . I wouldn't buy it again .
Rebecca D.
Altura, MN
Soft lips is one of my favorite lip balms ever. The cube fits nice I'm your pocket and you don't have to worry about it opening in your purse. It is cheap and last a long time. I think it's better that EOS
Elizabeth D.
I didn't really find this stuff to work well my lips always felt worse once this stuff came off! While it was on it soothed my lips a little. Packaging was difficult to get lid on right. Wouldn't buy again
Linda Y.
Delaware, AR
Love the product, how it look, the cuteness of it, and the packaging. Yes it did meet my expectation. and it does help a lot. its not pocket friendly. But its really cute and the size it nice to just throw in the purse for a on the go product. i would totally recommend this product.
Danni F.
Norfolk, VA
Very messy. This product will moisturize your lips, but will not work for long. Drys my lips. Good price and drugstore product. Lasted about 3 months. Cute packaging and good size. I recommend this if you don't have super dry lips like me
Samantha L.
Brookline, MA
Softlips just isn't for me. I found it really didn't help me with keeping my lips soft. My lips get very dry in the winter and summer, so I constantly have to moisturized. Softlips was the least effective brand i have used. I would not recommend it and I would not purchased again
Alyssa M.
Softlips Cubes are amazing! :) They are really hydrating for your lips and makes them feel so smooth/soft. I love the packaging of it in a cube shape, makes it easier not to lose. Love the scents too :).
Diannah O.
I love this chapstick, I received it free from Influenster and I loved it ever since. I have repurchased it once and still have two. I love the way it makes my lips feel and it has a good scent.
Valeria A.
This is currently in my purse right now! I love the packaging, how small and convenient it is. It gives the right amount of moisture I can wear it under my lip sticks even my matte lip sticks. I would definitely but it again.
Hunter H.
Williamsburg, VA
I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well.