BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Krystal M.
Cincinnati , Ohio
Some of the only chapstick I've used that actually heals chapped lips! Lasts longer than most tubes, and has a cooling effect which helps a lot when your lips are severely chapped
Kelin E.
Wimauma, FL
Leaves lips feeling amazing. This is great especially during winter because my lips usually get really dry and chapped. Feels great and it has an amazing amount of product.
Celestial C.
Breckenridge, TX
I love this lip balm!! The menholatum really sets it off! It gives your lips life!! It feels like it hydrates as well as moisterizes. I wouldn't ask for a better brand.
Kymberley S.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have yet to find a chapstick that doesn’t make my lips peel. All chapsticks after a few hours of wear build up on my lip and has an ugly white line of residue
Michelle  G.
San Fernando, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this lip balm on my vanity and first thing I do is put some on before I start my makeup so by the time I have to put lipstick my lips are moisturized .
heather C.
North Augusta, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mentholatum soft lips cube is one of my favorites. It smells so good and is a great treatment for my lips especially in the winter and when they are windburned
Yuliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend let me try this from her and let me tell you! This was so soft I loved it I had to go get one myself! Not too pricey and it did meet my expectations!
Aralc Y.
I just love how smooth this formula is. It really hydrates without leaving lips greasy or oily, its just perfect. Love the container and shape of the product.
Brittany R.
Caruthersville
This is so cute. It smells good and tastes sweet. It just turned white around the edges of my mouth after a little while. That's the only thing I didn't like.
Bianca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in one of my influenster boxes before and it was good! I never saw it in store though... it lasted me quit some time. I definitely recommend