BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Sara L.
Marion
Really nice product and packaging, it was really nice I have. Easy to carry and cleared my lips up. The price was average. I would definitely recommend buying this. Really nice to use if you are sick.
Hunter H.
Williamsburg, VA
Valeria A.
This is currently in my purse right now! I love the packaging, how small and convenient it is. It gives the right amount of moisture I can wear it under my lip sticks even my matte lip sticks. I would definitely but it again.
Becca H.
I love these, I get the raspberry one and it smells amazing. It is mentholated so you get a little cooling sensation when you put it on. It's super smooth, and my lips feel moisturizer after I use it.
Tania O.
Lemoore, CA
OMG! This product is AMAZING!!! It's packaging is so great and trendy! It definitely exceeds my expectations! It so easy to apply and all you do is snap open and apply. It is great value but it's a bit pricey. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Caite R.
Blanchard, OK
Received during holiday time and used right away. I believe it was worth the value; however, I'm not fond of the packaging. The cube doesn't work well for me. I received this as a gift and would recommend to others if they were looking to try something new.
Shawna M.
Taylorsville, NC
I love this product!! its very smooth on my lips without the sticky feeling I get from other brands. I buy this product at least 3 times a month. my go to store is normally Walmart because the price is unbeatable. It last longer than most as well. I will continue to buy this product over and over again!
Tanaya N.
Omg I love this balm. The smell is amazing. It's so easy to apply and makes your lips so freaking smooth. I mean who doesn't want smooth lips that smell amazing. It's long lasting and I'm so mad that I finished the one I had so I will be getting another one
Dipali D.
Denton, TX
I feel like these guys came out after the EOS trend and they have nice packaging but the formulation dried out my lips. Doesn't mean it won't work for you! Just not my type. All of this brands products dry my lips out but they do have a wide selection and they smell nice... If you care about that.
Michelle S.
Clarkston, MI
I am a fan of this product. I like the container and shape of the chopstick. It reminds me of the EOS and it doesn't melt or get caught in the lid like traditional chapstick. But I like this better than EOS because it's much more hydrating and moisturizing