BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
unique b.
I'm a huge lip balm fan so I had to get my hands on these. They smell amazing and definitely make my lips soft. My only two complaints would be that they are kinda small. And that they can be kinda thin on the lips.
Carlyn M.
Seattle, WA
I use a bunch of various topicals to help with my acne and as a result have extremely chapped lips. I picked up this at Ulta in hopes of finding a product to help with my dilemma. DO NOT TRY THIS! Not only did it not work, it made my lips even more dry!!
Wilma F.
Great for moisturizer on chapped lips. But not enough in the cube to justify the price. I got them as samples, and gave one away to a friend. The quirky packaging wasn't enough to make me want to buy over Burt's Bees.
Ashley A.
Jerseyville, IL
I have this in every flavor scent I could find I use mine every day and I love the soft feel my lips have the balm drugs but your lips don't and feel soft for a good part of the day I usually put on 2/3 times a day but I don't really need to once is good enough and my lips are always extremely dry
Alexis R.
Carson City, NV
These work amazing and smell great! They're available at any drug store which is convenient. The packaging is very cute and functional. This does last me a while for a Chapstick. I would recommend this to others.
Samantha S.
West Olive, MI
I tried this in comparison to the EOS. I felt that the soft lips was much more hydrating. The product goes on smooth and lasts so your not constantly reapplying. I go to bed with it on and can still feel it on my lips when I wake in the morning.
Brigid Z.
Flat Rock, NC
Lip balm is a staple in my life and I've tried almost every kind out there. I was skeptical about trying Softlips at first, but when I tried it, I discovered that it works amazingly. My lips have never been so soft! It's a wonderful product at a great price. I would most definitely recommend Softlips if you want the softest lips in the world.
Michelle S.
Morrisville, PA
I'm not a fan of these... they are affordable, and you can usually find them at your local grocery store, but there is little product, and the moisture is gone within minutes. I need something that is going to last all day. I also am not a fan of the packaging or the shape of the applicator.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA
Although this product smells and tastes (I know it's weird, but it's true) amazing, it did not do a very good job at keeping my lips soft. It softened them for maybe five minutes before it was absorbed, and I actually felt as if my lips got drier the more I used it. I would not repurchase.
keyona w.
Decatur, GA
this ChapStick or lip balm or whatever works good , but it doesn't stay on your lips for a long time . you have to keep re applying it. but it makes your lips soft for the moment . I wouldn't buy it again .