BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Roxana s.
Quincy
Love this lip balm as well. Very soothing and shocking different then most products. I love the nature shine it gives as well as an easy container. It last a while and ur lips never looked naturally shinier.
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
I used to use this lip balm all the time! It's amazing and so convenient to bring on the go and to put on. All it takes is a swipe and my lips are good to go, and also works great to put underneath lipstick!
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This has been one of my favorite Chapstick since I was a little girl. The original is always so thin and when I was little I always wish the product was actually bigger I was so happy when I found this in a store one day it is the perfect size now.
Julie F.
Fairfield , CA
I absolutely love this little adorable balm cube! It comes in a tasty fruity flavor and allows you to feel the moisture. You can find it at your local CVS or Walmart. I recommend this to friends and family.
Chelsea P.
Pensacola, FL
Oh Soft Lips, how I love you--but not this product. The casing it comes in seems cheaply made and is often difficult to screw on correctly. You'd think for the price the packaging would be a little better.
Alma M.
This product is just amazing for my dry lips it keeps them hydrated. Yes absolutely nice packaging great quality. Yes it did meet my expectations. I'm a repeat user. I love it, it works greater then most. Yes I would recommend to anyone who has dry chapped lips Cuz it will help.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I love this product! It feels great and moisturizing on my lips ! I love the packaging except it's are to store small places like pockets , I bought at dollar tree and I am a repeat user . I do recommend !
Kourtney B.
Austin, TX
Minty and refreshing! This seems to act as sort of a plumping agent though, and I'm already blessed in that department. I don't need anything else to plump up my lips. I have to say though, as soft and minty as it might be, it still is not my favorite.
Stephanie R.
Atoka, OK
I have purchased this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it!! She loves the flavor and the feel of it on her lips. It's also absolutely adorable!! It was a decent price and I would definitely consider purchasing this product again!
Ashley R.
This product is pretty underwhelming. It feels nice for the 3 minutes it lasts on your lips but I find myself reapplying often and my lips never feel anymore moisturizer. Probably won't buy again. I really wanted to like this too.