BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Leslie C.
Alto, GA
Great product especially if you have a cold or a stuffy nose & cannot breathe. It leaves such a minty refreshing feel. Glides on perfectly. The packaging is nice.
Krystal M.
Cincinnati , Ohio
Some of the only chapstick I've used that actually heals chapped lips! Lasts longer than most tubes, and has a cooling effect which helps a lot when your lips are severely chapped
Yuliya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend let me try this from her and let me tell you! This was so soft I loved it I had to go get one myself! Not too pricey and it did meet my expectations!
Michelle  G.
San Fernando, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this lip balm on my vanity and first thing I do is put some on before I start my makeup so by the time I have to put lipstick my lips are moisturized .
Aralc Y.
I just love how smooth this formula is. It really hydrates without leaving lips greasy or oily, its just perfect. Love the container and shape of the product.
heather C.
North Augusta, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mentholatum soft lips cube is one of my favorites. It smells so good and is a great treatment for my lips especially in the winter and when they are windburned
Brittany R.
Caruthersville
This is so cute. It smells good and tastes sweet. It just turned white around the edges of my mouth after a little while. That's the only thing I didn't like.
Annie D.
Waterville, ME
Omg i love these thing the are so minty and the help with drt lips i got these at dollor tree and the work so well i got like 5 packs of then from the store.
Alyssa S.
This one has to be my all time favorite lip balm ever! I love the way it leaves my lips feeling soft and "kissable"! Plus with a nice shimmer to top it off!
Bianca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in one of my influenster boxes before and it was good! I never saw it in store though... it lasted me quit some time. I definitely recommend