BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Adara S.
Dover, PA
I was somewhat disappointed in the softlips cubes. I didnt think it was possible for a chapstick to be TOO soft on your lips, but this one was, and went away quickly. I seem to like the small sticks more because they cover less and dont get it everywhere like the cube does.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I did not care for this lip balm/Chapstick whatsoever he didn't have a pleasant smell in my opinion and seemed a little too soft. The lip balm seemed to leave a coating of some sort on my lips that I didn't care for. I wouldn't recommend this product
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really Really love this product. The scent and flavor are great but it makes you want to constantly lick your lips. It is really soft and last white a while. It's easier to use then EOS and I actually much prefer it.
Andriana G.
Rochester, NY
I've used this item a few times. I'm a big fan of the EOS brand chapsticks, but I find this product to be softer on my lips when they are sensitive or sunburnt. I also like it in the cube because the regular soft stick chapsticks are too thin for my liking.
kapua P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge lip balm fan so I had to get my hands on these. They smell amazing and definitely make my lips soft. My only two complaints would be that they are kinda small. And that they can be kinda thin on the lips.
Brigid Z.
Flat Rock, NC
Lip balm is a staple in my life and I've tried almost every kind out there. I was skeptical about trying Softlips at first, but when I tried it, I discovered that it works amazingly. My lips have never been so soft! It's a wonderful product at a great price. I would most definitely recommend Softlips if you want the softest lips in the world.
keyona w.
Decatur, GA
this ChapStick or lip balm or whatever works good , but it doesn't stay on your lips for a long time . you have to keep re applying it. but it makes your lips soft for the moment . I wouldn't buy it again .
Valeria A.
This is currently in my purse right now! I love the packaging, how small and convenient it is. It gives the right amount of moisture I can wear it under my lip sticks even my matte lip sticks. I would definitely but it again.
Becca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these, I get the raspberry one and it smells amazing. It is mentholated so you get a little cooling sensation when you put it on. It's super smooth, and my lips feel moisturizer after I use it.
Michelle S.
Clarkston, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of this product. I like the container and shape of the chopstick. It reminds me of the EOS and it doesn't melt or get caught in the lid like traditional chapstick. But I like this better than EOS because it's much more hydrating and moisturizing