BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
This product to me is okay. It will do in a pinch but it defiantly is not my fav in my bag. This does help moisturizer through the summer but I have found during the winter it's just not enough and some tend to have a bitter taste
stori l.
Fountain Inn, SC
I absolutely LOVE the softlips cubes! This is by far the best formulated chapstick I have found thus far. I wouldn't be caught dead without my cube, and I never leave the house without one! It glides on smooth and doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky like the Eos do.. they also last a very long time, Ive been using the same cube for months now.. I bought my friend one for her birthday and now shes hooked too!
Elizabeth Z.
Love these! They were my go to after I found out the eos eggs have mold in them. I gave this soft lips product4 stars because for the amount of Chapstick you get for $4 isn't sufficient. With the shape of the container being a Cube it looks like it would have more inside.
Mai T.
One of the best lip balm. I've gone through two of these this year and it really helped me with my chap dry lips. I like the menthol in this. The smell doesn't bother me at all it's barely noticeable. It's affordable as well and can be found anywhere.
Andrea V.
Gainesville, FL
I purchased these when I was in the line at walmart because I thought the packaging was cute but I tried it and it was such a sticky product. It didn't help to keep my lips from chapping and after a week it got dirty and I had to throw it away.
Angela M.
Philadelphia
My boyfriends nieces bought me this for my birthday and I love it. Actually have it on now, keeps my lips smooth and it's very thin. I like to use this and blot it out before applying any lipstick. And it has SPF in it which is a great feature.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
I picked some of this up at a drug store when I had a cold and they were sold out of my usual balm. It has a nice satiny texture and the menthol smell I was hoping for. It did the trick but was a little lighter than I prefer, I felt I needed to keep applying to get my desired effect.
VRUNDA P.
Seattle, WA
This chapstick melted in the winter in my car, instead of freezing. and it chapped my lips more than it should have.

Honestly, the smell was the best part and the cube was stylish. I did not like the product because it did not work well at all. It also got dirty from being in my pocket because there is a small gap in the packaging as well. I can't say that I would buy the product again.
Ally V.
I've had my soft lips cube for a few months and I have to say this is one of my go to lip balms. I love the feel of it on my lips and the cute packaging. It's absolutely great and would recommend it for those who want a moisturizing balm.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I did not care for this lip balm/Chapstick whatsoever he didn't have a pleasant smell in my opinion and seemed a little too soft. The lip balm seemed to leave a coating of some sort on my lips that I didn't care for. I wouldn't recommend this product