BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Gabriella K.
Great Neck, NY
 The scent is of this is long lasting and amazing.  The container is so cute. However, the price is a bit high. I probably wouldn't buy this again because I could find a better product for a better/more affordable price.
Vanessa C.
Albuquerque, NM
Softlips is very creamy and makes your lips feeling silky after you put it on. It is very inexpensive and very easy to use, you can get it at any drug store or gas station. I recommend this product to anyone.
Ria S.
This product is amazing, my sister had it and I used it every time I'd go see her, not heavy on the lips so very easy for the skin to absorb the moisture it needs and smells amazing! Would get again for sure.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Cute packaging but the scent/flavor was funky. I don't generally like a lot of flavor or strong scents and this was just too much for me. The formula was okay. Left my lips soft, but couldn't take the flavor.
Mary S.
Long Beach, CA
Super cute packaging. Reminds me of the eos lip balms. Kind of gimmicky.. doesn't really moisturizer the lips. Although they do have great tasting flavors/scents. I wouldn't really recommend buying them again.
Roxana s.
Quincy
Love this lip balm as well. Very soothing and shocking different then most products. I love the nature shine it gives as well as an easy container. It last a while and ur lips never looked naturally shinier.
Chelsea P.
Pensacola, FL
Oh Soft Lips, how I love you--but not this product. The casing it comes in seems cheaply made and is often difficult to screw on correctly. You'd think for the price the packaging would be a little better.
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
I used to use this lip balm all the time! It's amazing and so convenient to bring on the go and to put on. All it takes is a swipe and my lips are good to go, and also works great to put underneath lipstick!
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This has been one of my favorite Chapstick since I was a little girl. The original is always so thin and when I was little I always wish the product was actually bigger I was so happy when I found this in a store one day it is the perfect size now.
Julie F.
Fairfield , CA
I absolutely love this little adorable balm cube! It comes in a tasty fruity flavor and allows you to feel the moisture. You can find it at your local CVS or Walmart. I recommend this to friends and family.