BY SOFTLIPS

MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Ana I.
I love the packaging and the container it's in but the lip product it's self is ok. it doesn't last long on the wear side but it's an ok product to use on the go
Alex G.
This chapstick is amazing. The only thing is the packaging. Yes it is very very cute but it's a weird shape so it looks weird in your pocket. But the product overall is great leaves my lips feeling very soft and Tastes good if it get in your mouth :)
Melissa M.
Warren, MI
I like to use this one right before I apply makeup. It seems to work a little bit faster than all of my other hydrating lip products I just don't like to leave it on all day because I've noticed it makes me breakout around my lips.
Heather C.
this product is phenomenal! the square shape is unique, making it incredibly easy to find in the bottom of a full purse. the flavors are wonderful and my lips always feel satisfied! i would absolutely recommend.
Elizabeth J.
columbia
Very soft on the lips. Has a good smell and stayed on for a good amount of time. Didn't sting or burn when applying. Pretty packaging. Non expensive compared to most and defiantly worth it. Can find at ulta or even wal mart. I always have one handy.
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
Love the product very cute packaging, moisture lasts about 30 minutes or so not very long but I have seen a difference in my lips once using this product so it's a very good investment and yes I buy this monthly
Ashley C.
Mashpee, MA
I get chapped lips really bad sometimes and have a hard time finding stuff that really helps, but this chapstick definitely helps. It moisturizes my lips really good. This is one of the chapsticks I use the most.
Kelsey G.
South Williamsport
Love this product and used it all the time. It met my expectations as a chapstick but I felt I had to reapply a lot to keep the silky softness. Can be found anywhere and at convenient stores and would recommend.
Amanda R.
I love this chapstick, however, the plastic cube is sometimes difficult to twist open. This chapstick works well and leaves my lips feeling refreshed and smooth.
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Cute packaging but the scent/flavor was funky. I don't generally like a lot of flavor or strong scents and this was just too much for me. The formula was okay. Left my lips soft, but couldn't take the flavor.

Amazon