BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Araceli R.
The packaging of this product is nice but it's not really the best for application. I prefer something like a tube or a roll up. I usually buy these at the counter check outs at Walmart.
Michelle L.
Marion
This is one of my favorite products. I love how it feels and how soft and moist my lips are. Plus I love how I can just grab and go. It fits in my pocket or purse.
Carissa M.
Columbus, OH
I loved this type of chopstick it made my lips so very soft! It would leave my lips soft for several hours, and that is huge for me because my lips are basically chapped all the time!
Natalie G.
Flint, MI

I LOVE this product! I am a server at a bar, talking all night long dries my lips out so bad! I usually carry a chapstick with me, but the regular ones, I always manage to lose them, or can't find it in my apron. This cube is the perfect size to keep in there and the shape makes it easy to find! It seriously was this best thing I've received from #infulenster in a while! :) Definitly worth the money if you were to buy it!
Stephanie S.
Blissfield, MI
I can start off by saying I do like the product but I am not a fan of the packaging. It will honestly keep me from purchasing it again. It was kinda bulky and definitely not something you could keep in your pocket and once the rounded edge wore off it was like sliding a glue stick on your lips, almost impossible to get to stay on the lip line. I would try again in the stick formula, but not the cubes again.
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
For the longest time I was eyeing this at Walmart. I loved the packaging and shape of it. Finally I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! This is my go to Chapstick at the moment. My lips are left soft, moisturized and beautiful after each use. If I ever see other varieties of this Chapstick I will definitely give them a try. I totally recommend!
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
My lips were so soft and supple after applying this chapstick.it was so weird tho because it smelt and tasted really fruity and sweet but it also felt minty on my lips.my boyfriend loved this stuff.too bad I never clean out my pockets and it was consumed by the washing machine ­čśů
Hayley E.
Softlips keeps my lips SOFT, I love this product, especially the packaging, I think it's so cute. I use this product very often. It applies super easy, the smell of it is amazing. I always tell my friends to buy it, it is sometimes hard to find though. More stores need to sell it because it is a great product!
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are some of my favorite lip products. I keep them in my purse all the time. They help keep my lips soft and hydrated. And they're so super cute!! I have a hard time keeping them away from my daughter and husband though. They love them almost as much as I do!
Krista T.
Ocala, FL
I would recommend this to anyone. It makes your
lips really soft, it smells amazing, and its long lasting.
It very easy to use all you do is untwist the top and put
it on exactly like ur putting on and other kind of lip gloss.
You can get this from everywhere really they even
have then at gas stations .