BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Kaley M.
Glasgow, KY
I love love this product, it's wonderful, I love the style it comes in and I love the packaging, I love everything about it, I love the round ball for the chapstick it's easier to apply.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
This product to me is okay. It will do in a pinch but it defiantly is not my fav in my bag. This does help moisturizer through the summer but I have found during the winter it's just not enough and some tend to have a bitter taste
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Smells really good. But I feel like the formula is thin and doesn't work as well as other products that are out on the market. I bought it once and I won't re-purchased it just because I have other things that work better for keeping your lips moisturized.
Noemy M.
San Mateo, CA
I Bought This At Cvs Just To Give It A Try, It Smells Really Good And All But It Doesn't Really Leave My Lips As Soft As I Want Them To Be. It Seems To Only Work If I Were To Have Super Chapped Lips. I Don't Use It Anymore Just Because I Forget About It Some Times But It's Not The Worst Chapstick .
stori l.
Fountain Inn, SC
I absolutely LOVE the softlips cubes! This is by far the best formulated chapstick I have found thus far. I wouldn't be caught dead without my cube, and I never leave the house without one! It glides on smooth and doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky like the Eos do.. they also last a very long time, Ive been using the same cube for months now.. I bought my friend one for her birthday and now shes hooked too!
Elizabeth Z.
Love these! They were my go to after I found out the eos eggs have mold in them. I gave this soft lips product4 stars because for the amount of Chapstick you get for $4 isn't sufficient. With the shape of the container being a Cube it looks like it would have more inside.
Angela M.
Philadelphia
My boyfriends nieces bought me this for my birthday and I love it. Actually have it on now, keeps my lips smooth and it's very thin. I like to use this and blot it out before applying any lipstick. And it has SPF in it which is a great feature.
Andrea V.
Gainesville, FL
I purchased these when I was in the line at walmart because I thought the packaging was cute but I tried it and it was such a sticky product. It didn't help to keep my lips from chapping and after a week it got dirty and I had to throw it away.
Mai T.
One of the best lip balm. I've gone through two of these this year and it really helped me with my chap dry lips. I like the menthol in this. The smell doesn't bother me at all it's barely noticeable. It's affordable as well and can be found anywhere.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
I picked some of this up at a drug store when I had a cold and they were sold out of my usual balm. It has a nice satiny texture and the menthol smell I was hoping for. It did the trick but was a little lighter than I prefer, I felt I needed to keep applying to get my desired effect.