BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Mia R.
Oxnard
I really enjoy this product this lip plan is great it’s very very gentle on the lips and it’s the long lasting percent should be improved but it is very moisturized and it keeps your lipsNice and plump also a last very long
Natalie G.
Flint, MI

I LOVE this product! I am a server at a bar, talking all night long dries my lips out so bad! I usually carry a chapstick with me, but the regular ones, I always manage to lose them, or can't find it in my apron. This cube is the perfect size to keep in there and the shape makes it easy to find! It seriously was this best thing I've received from #infulenster in a while! :) Definitly worth the money if you were to buy it!
Stephanie S.
Blissfield, MI
I can start off by saying I do like the product but I am not a fan of the packaging. It will honestly keep me from purchasing it again. It was kinda bulky and definitely not something you could keep in your pocket and once the rounded edge wore off it was like sliding a glue stick on your lips, almost impossible to get to stay on the lip line. I would try again in the stick formula, but not the cubes again.
Haleigh M.
The Chapstick has an artificial flavor that I really don't enjoy. This is my only gave this product three stars. It is very easy to apply but sometimes hard to open. I would recommend this for people that have little girls that do not want them to touch the Chapstick but I do not recommend this to older women because it has a disgusting taste.
Michele M.
For as much as I love the Softlips brand, I am not a fan of the cube design. While the product itself is up to par with the brands other offerings, the cube design is awkward. This product can not be easily kept in pants pockets and I often find product has seeped all over the inside of the lip. Not something I will be buying again.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
I bought this because I've always wanted to try this brand and I can't help but think that it was a terrible choice, although it smells nice and was easy to apply it didn't fit into my pocket and dies not absorb into my lips, instead it feels nice and wipes off really quickly. Definitely would not recommend or rebut this product
Erin L.
Albuquerque, NM
I grew using Mentholatum on everything. My grandma used it consistently & she passed that on to us. So when I saw this product, I knew I just had to try it out. I was not let down. It's very soothing & made my lips heal up quickly. It's packaging is also quite ideal. It's compact & fits perfectly into anything. It you have dry lips - get this product. You won't regret it.
Ariela O.
I woudlnt say its the best chapstick i ever used but its not bad. I think it's a little bit over price since it doesnt give the best miosture to sore lips.
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
For the longest time I was eyeing this at Walmart. I loved the packaging and shape of it. Finally I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! This is my go to Chapstick at the moment. My lips are left soft, moisturized and beautiful after each use. If I ever see other varieties of this Chapstick I will definitely give them a try. I totally recommend!
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
My lips were so soft and supple after applying this chapstick.it was so weird tho because it smelt and tasted really fruity and sweet but it also felt minty on my lips.my boyfriend loved this stuff.too bad I never clean out my pockets and it was consumed by the washing machine 😅