BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 98 reviews
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
Erin L.
Albuquerque, NM
I grew using Mentholatum on everything. My grandma used it consistently & she passed that on to us. So when I saw this product, I knew I just had to try it out. I was not let down. It's very soothing & made my lips heal up quickly. It's packaging is also quite ideal. It's compact & fits perfectly into anything. It you have dry lips - get this product. You won't regret it.
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
I bought this because I've always wanted to try this brand and I can't help but think that it was a terrible choice, although it smells nice and was easy to apply it didn't fit into my pocket and dies not absorb into my lips, instead it feels nice and wipes off really quickly. Definitely would not recommend or rebut this product
Ariela O.
I woudlnt say its the best chapstick i ever used but its not bad. I think it's a little bit over price since it doesnt give the best miosture to sore lips.
Victorea W.
Fort Myers, FL
For the longest time I was eyeing this at Walmart. I loved the packaging and shape of it. Finally I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! This is my go to Chapstick at the moment. My lips are left soft, moisturized and beautiful after each use. If I ever see other varieties of this Chapstick I will definitely give them a try. I totally recommend!
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
My lips were so soft and supple after applying this chapstick.it was so weird tho because it smelt and tasted really fruity and sweet but it also felt minty on my lips.my boyfriend loved this stuff.too bad I never clean out my pockets and it was consumed by the washing machine 😅
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
This is an overall great product for someone who wants "soft lips". This is a product that I would use for everyday use especially because when your lips are dry it does a lot of moisturizing for you. If you are ever looking for a go to chap stick or lip balm, Soft Lips is the way to go.
Ashley L.
Tahlequah , OK
This product is great! I prefer it over my EOS lip balm. It's creamy and hydrating and it helps keep me lips from cracking. I recommend it more for winter or if you live in a drier area. The packaging is a little clunky but it can sit easy on a desk or vanity for easy access!
Hayley E.
Softlips keeps my lips SOFT, I love this product, especially the packaging, I think it's so cute. I use this product very often. It applies super easy, the smell of it is amazing. I always tell my friends to buy it, it is sometimes hard to find though. More stores need to sell it because it is a great product!
courtney L.
These are some of my favorite lip products. I keep them in my purse all the time. They help keep my lips soft and hydrated. And they're so super cute!! I have a hard time keeping them away from my daughter and husband though. They love them almost as much as I do!
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
I loved this! I used to use it all the time and it worked great! Kept my lips hydrated and smooth! The packing is adorable and it smelled great from what I remember ❤ it also wasn't an overly waxy lip balm which I liked! I'm not a fan of overly waxy lip balms.