BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Jazmine B.
Mauston, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. It's so hydrating and so smooth. I bought it at a local Shopko that is in my home town. It is was my first time buy and I was not disappointed. My expectations were completely met! This is something I would 100% buy it again! The best part is that is smells amazing and keeps your lips soft as well as hydrated.
Alicia T.
Denison
Made my lips feel amazing. Definitly was a great purchase since there was a coupon on them when I bought them. It definitly met my expectations. I didn’t have high expectations because it was cheap. But it was actually pretty good for the price. i already recommended them to others when I saw the coupon that would make them only .50$.
Katie T.
Aitkin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought one of these and LOVED it, when my mom was sick in the hospital this is what I found to work the best on her lips because they were so dry and peeling from being so dehydrated. She really liked this stuff. I would definitely get this stuff again. It is one of the silkiest smoothest lip balms I've tried. Definitely recommend.
Meca H.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am excited about this product. I love how it makes my lips feel soft. I purchased it at Walgreens. The packaging is what caught my eye and I liked the shape. It was a good price as well and I will continue purchasing this lip balm.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love MENTHOLATUM. Not just because it's in the cutest little handy dandy convenient cube ever but because you can feel it dive deep down inside your lips and hydrate and sooth on impact. I carry this at all times and have a whole drawer full of them. I prefer mentholated products and this is in my top 5 by far.
Tali M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cubes are great. Moisturize my lips when they're dry and it also smells great. But what I really love is the shape of this product especially. Its just so easy to use. Its not messy to use like a tub of lip balm where you have to use your fingers and it holds its shape so you don't have to worry about getting it everywhere.
Haleymcelyea M.
elkmont
They are an amazing product especially if you have dry lips it’s hard to keep my lips hydrated but this does the trick you should totally go buy it. It works like a dream.Softlips Cube
Fresh Meadows
I absolutely love this lip product! Especially during the winter when my lips ache and they’re super dry. This product most definitely met my expectations I would 100% recommend it. It wasnt pricy at all it was about $2.50. I would most definitely buy it again!!! The packaging is super cute. I love it!