BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
arden Y.
Kaneohe, HI
This product is really great, however I feel that it is not as good as EOS lip balms. I felt that after using this product it didn't leave my lips are moisturized as id wanted them to. Although this product is good.
Chey M.
I loved how it made my lips soft and moisturizer them very well especially during the winter time, also not to mention how it lasted me a good amount of time compared to the size it is.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
I would definitely recommend this! They love it! It was not expensive and they enjoy it after a long day! Wow I really would like to buy this product again! Thank you so much! This compares greatly to other products
abby h.
Avon, MA
i love these they are easy to use & very compact great for on the go users. i have had this product for a while and i picked it up at my local drug store. there is a good amount of product so it will last you a while
Mariah R.
My all time favorite lip care. It goes on so smooth and works immediately. Stays on great and lasts all day! Plus it is small and compact to go with me everywhere!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
This stuff smells absolutely amazing and makes your lips as soft as clouds. I absolutely love this product! You can get it at absolutely any major grocery store.
Jordan K.
My favorite chapstick! Leaves your lips super soft. You can buy them at any local drugstores and I use it almost every day! I totally recommend this product you won't be disappointed!
Tiara H.
I love this chap stick it always leaves my lips ultra soft it is better than any brand out there. I highly recommend it to everyone and the flavors are always so nice and calming
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
I used to use this lip balm all the time! It's amazing and so convenient to bring on the go and to put on. All it takes is a swipe and my lips are good to go, and also works great to put underneath lipstick!
Linda  X.
Fairfax, VA
Although the packaging looks really cute, I personally like EOS better, because when you apply softlip, your lip feels like theres a layer of runny oil. It does moisturize though