BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Hannah H.
I love this brand! A friend of mine bought me this balm and I instantly fell in love! It didn't have that icky chapstick feeling to it! It was smooth and almost absorbed into my lips! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Ellie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging of this product looks like eos but it feels very different on the lips. I personally prefer this product over eos because it feels lighter and makes my lips look glossier after application
Stephanie
This product is amazing. It has an amazing scent. It lasts a long time but you have to reapply a lot because it gets dry. I bought it at target a long time ago. I would recommend to anyone to try it out.
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
I just thought I loved softlips chap stick until I discovered this little cube I found in Walgreens. This chap stick glides on your lips so smoothly it's like heaven. I would totally depend $4 on another cube of softlips!
Christian D.
N Chesterfld, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Makes my lips super soft and I like that it has SPF 15. I always use this as a base before applying lipstick, especially matte lipsticks. It prevents the flaky or chalky look that you can get.
Britta L.
Bernville, PA
This is one of my favorite chap sticks , it smells great and I love the packaging it comes in. It is a great value, and works so well. I buy this chap stick all the time because it is one of my favorites !
Victoria E.
Old Forge, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy these cubes. I think they are much better than the EOS ones. The smells are fantastic and it does help with the cheapness of my lips; however, it comes off easily, which can be annoying.
Celeste G.
Mission, TX
The Softlips Cubes are fun and have a variety of scents. They give good moisture that lasts for a long time, and they last for a while even though there's not much product.
Dariela J.
Altus, Oklahoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite of all I love it I have only uses it one time I bought it at Walgreens and it's really awesome it leaves your lips really really soft it's great for chapped lips
Nevaeh H.
Rocky Ford, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip balm so much. It's packaging is awesome! I bought mine from Walmart. It feels so cool and fresh on your lips! This was my first time using it and I love it!