BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
fernanda m.
Portland
I use this every night and morning after exfoliating my lips and it leaves them so so smooth! My lips feel hydrated and I love the smell of it its my fave lip product. Softlips Cube
Nevaeh H.
Rocky Ford, CO
I love this lip balm so much. It's packaging is awesome! I bought mine from Walmart. It feels so cool and fresh on your lips! This was my first time using it and I love it!
\Danielle J.
I adore this stuff!  It is hands down my favorite and I am absolutely addicted to it!  I can't find it in many places anymore though and wish it were more widely available.
masyn c.
NEEDLES
this leaves a very silky feeling to your lips it smells good as well it last for a few hours compared to regular chapstick, easy to apply  and is not to expensive .
Fatima G.
Cicero, IL
I've only used this product a few times before I lost mine but for the short period of time that I had it is was amazing because the packaging was cute and the smell was amazing.  It felt like the eos because they have the same concept going.  So I would repurchase.
Victoria J.
Carrollton, GA
I used to only use the softlips sticks but one day I saw these in the store and thought that i would give them a try and thats what I did, and I am so happy that I did!!
Harley H.
Woodruff
Love, love, LOVE. This product is AMAZING. I was obsessed with it until I lost my cube (Sad day. Very sad day). I haven't been able to find it anywhere to buy a new one.
Brittany S.
I absolutely love using this. I mean the shape makes it very easy to lose in the bottom of your purse. My lips after using this though feel very soft and I would recommend to anyone
Jasey K.
Aurora, CO
I love this cube! super cute and tastes good! would recommend to anyone with chapped lips! I love this cube! super cute and tastes good! would recommend to anyone with chapped lips! I love this cube! super cute and tastes good! would recommend to anyone with chapped lips!
Bry S.
I absolutely hated this product. This product did not work out for me as much as I reapplied it it kept my lips are very dry and not moisturized often at all. This product costs around 3 to 4 dollars and in my opinion it's not worth it would not recommend