BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Kaitlyn C.
This lip balm has a very good scent to it. There’s also different types of scents. Keeps your lips very moisturized throughout the entire day! I would highly recommend this lip balm. This is my overall all time favorite lip balm!
Julie S.
This is absolutely, hands down my favorite lip moisturizer/chap stick! My lips feel so soft and hydrated. If I lick my lips, I don't want to immediately wash my mouth out because the flavoring tastes nasty. The container perfectly tucks into any pocket or makeup bag without feeling like you have a huge bulge in your jeans pocket. You feel a little click when your cap is all the way on tight so that let's you know it won't come off in your bag!
Yas T.
lakeville
THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! When it comes to chapped lips this keeps them hydrated without having to reapply many times. The packaging looks great and the product works great.
Nichole P.
Bought this product at Walmart. Keeps my lips soft and feeling great! Not sticky. The price was reasonable- not pricey at all. It didn’t wear off quickly like most lip products. I would definitely recommend this to friends!
Araceli R.
The packaging of this product is nice but it's not really the best for application. I prefer something like a tube or a roll up. I usually buy these at the counter check outs at Walmart.
Amber S.
Not sure where I ended up getting this but I like it. Typical lip balm. Works well. The actual lip balm itself is neat because of the little square it's shaped like.
Michelle L.
Marion
This is one of my favorite products. I love how it feels and how soft and moist my lips are. Plus I love how I can just grab and go. It fits in my pocket or purse.
Eliza G.
Vallejo, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. it’s very convenient on the go. It’s very effective for the lips. I am a first time user but I can tell I love this. It’s very easy to apply and use I recommend this to everyone.
Mia R.
Oxnard
I really enjoy this product this lip plan is great it’s very very gentle on the lips and it’s the long lasting percent should be improved but it is very moisturized and it keeps your lipsNice and plump also a last very long
Natalie G.
Flint, MI

I LOVE this product! I am a server at a bar, talking all night long dries my lips out so bad! I usually carry a chapstick with me, but the regular ones, I always manage to lose them, or can't find it in my apron. This cube is the perfect size to keep in there and the shape makes it easy to find! It seriously was this best thing I've received from #infulenster in a while! :) Definitly worth the money if you were to buy it!