BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Emily P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this chapstick. It's so smooth. I have been using this for ages and it's always been my favorite. I bought it at the local market. It's the most amazing. I have recommended to countless others and they all love it.
lindseyy b.
Johnston, IA
I love these! They are sooo affordable. They are very very long lasting and chances are i'll lose it before i ever use it all! it has great unique pacakging and i love it! i would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Tracey B.
N Smithfield, RI
It's ok. Not really sure why it's just ok, I think maybe because it doesn't last long on my lips. It is soft, and the smell is fine. I really can't put my finger on it but not my favorite.
Rocio G.
Santa Ana, CA
Leaves lips soft and dewy. Purchased with a coupon available at store and fell in love. Used it throughout winter and even bought about 20 for stocking stuffers for friends and family for Christmas. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy these kinds of chap sticks and the veritable of flavors made they leave my lips very soft as well the only con is that I don't like how it's big so can't really pocket it
Camryn D.
Gig Harbor, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is amazing. But seriously I used the whole thing in 4 weeks:) and it is a super good deal for one, it's also smells really good. I would recommend this to everyone I know
Erin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cubes are very cute. I just am not a fan of the shape. The cubes are awkward in your pocket. I got this at a cvs And would but it again for a thank you basket for someone perhaps. The smell of it was great!
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually got this as a gift while in the hospital. I love that it's easy to use and it smells great. It gives a tingling feeling which I thought was neat, and it lasted for a while.
Lucia S.
I don't know how to even start with this. This product is the best thing to ever happen to my lips. they are so soft and make my lips hydrated. The moisture lasts very long and so i don't have to reapply a lot.
Ellie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging of this product looks like eos but it feels very different on the lips. I personally prefer this product over eos because it feels lighter and makes my lips look glossier after application