BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Ellie F.
The packaging of this product looks like eos but it feels very different on the lips. I personally prefer this product over eos because it feels lighter and makes my lips look glossier after application
Christian D.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love this! Makes my lips super soft and I like that it has SPF 15. I always use this as a base before applying lipstick, especially matte lipsticks. It prevents the flaky or chalky look that you can get.
Seara S.
I love this lip balm because it has such a cute packaging and it does its job. The only problem I really had with it was when the balm reached to the end I had to use my finger. Also, the way you open the container is kind of bad because you could easily damage the balm inside if you're not careful.
Stephanie
This product is amazing. It has an amazing scent. It lasts a long time but you have to reapply a lot because it gets dry. I bought it at target a long time ago. I would recommend to anyone to try it out.
Lisa O.
Love this design so much the only down side was that you receive little product in the container. The upside is that it's small enough to fit in your bag. It feels amazing on your lips.
Britta L.
Bernville, PA
This is one of my favorite chap sticks , it smells great and I love the packaging it comes in. It is a great value, and works so well. I buy this chap stick all the time because it is one of my favorites !
Celeste G.
Mission, TX
The Softlips Cubes are fun and have a variety of scents. They give good moisture that lasts for a long time, and they last for a while even though there's not much product.
Victoria E.
Old Forge, PA
I really enjoy these cubes. I think they are much better than the EOS ones. The smells are fantastic and it does help with the cheapness of my lips; however, it comes off easily, which can be annoying.
Dariela J.
Altus, Oklahoma
My favorite of all I love it I have only uses it one time I bought it at Walgreens and it's really awesome it leaves your lips really really soft it's great for chapped lips
Hailey P.