BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Brittany S.
I absolutely love using this. I mean the shape makes it very easy to lose in the bottom of your purse. My lips after using this though feel very soft and I would recommend to anyone
Jasey K.
Aurora, CO
I love this cube! super cute and tastes good! would recommend to anyone with chapped lips! I love this cube! super cute and tastes good! would recommend to anyone with chapped lips! I love this cube! super cute and tastes good! would recommend to anyone with chapped lips!
Bry S.
I absolutely hated this product. This product did not work out for me as much as I reapplied it it kept my lips are very dry and not moisturized often at all. This product costs around 3 to 4 dollars and in my opinion it's not worth it would not recommend
arden Y.
Kaneohe, HI
This product is really great, however I feel that it is not as good as EOS lip balms. I felt that after using this product it didn't leave my lips are moisturized as id wanted them to. Although this product is good.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
I would definitely recommend this! They love it! It was not expensive and they enjoy it after a long day! Wow I really would like to buy this product again! Thank you so much! This compares greatly to other products
Chey M.
I loved how it made my lips soft and moisturizer them very well especially during the winter time, also not to mention how it lasted me a good amount of time compared to the size it is.
Mariah R.
My all time favorite lip care. It goes on so smooth and works immediately. Stays on great and lasts all day! Plus it is small and compact to go with me everywhere!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
This stuff smells absolutely amazing and makes your lips as soft as clouds. I absolutely love this product! You can get it at absolutely any major grocery store.
Jordan K.
My favorite chapstick! Leaves your lips super soft. You can buy them at any local drugstores and I use it almost every day! I totally recommend this product you won't be disappointed!
Tiara H.
I love this chap stick it always leaves my lips ultra soft it is better than any brand out there. I highly recommend it to everyone and the flavors are always so nice and calming