BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Leigh E.
Anderson, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many lip balms and I like this one. Goes on smooth and I can wear lipstick on top with no problem! I've bought a couple so far because my daughter took my first one! Overall I'd buy again!
Maya P.
Manitowoc, WI
I purchased this product at Ulta for about $3 and I'm so glad I did! My lips were cracked at the time but this product helped to heal them quickly. I am near the bottom of the cube but as I use the rest I will definitely replace it!
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one I lovvveeeee....as someone who constantly has to keep some type of lip moisterizer on...this is amazing. Smells good, leaves a glossy natural coat and I don't have to reapply every 10 minutes.
Kyanna C.
colorado springs
These helped my lips comeback from the dead lol. They moisturize my lips, make them become soft(guess that why it's called soft-lips),and the chapstick taste so good. Normally chapsticks have no Antares or a very nasty taste but this one taser delicious and it helps your lips
Beth S.
Swifton, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good stuff! Even my daughter (5 yrs old) raves about this product! She loves the pink packaging, I love the minty aftertaste! I put it on at night before bed and I love how my lips feel cone morning!
Emalee O.
Parma
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! They feel amazing on the lips and have a great taste/smell as well! The packaging is a little bulky but also very nice! It exceeded what i expected. Definitely will buy again!
Flor G.
Fort Myers, FL
Great lip balm. I use this lip balm when I run out of my Coola one and want something a little cheaper; I think it's a pretty decent alternative. It leaves my lips very soft and moisturized and has a great tingly minty sensation.
Tabitha B.
Williamsport, PA
I got one of these in a box a while back and I absolutely LOVE it! It makes my lips super soft and has a great taste to it as well. The cube packaging was convenient and easy to open and use. This product definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
Kendra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with the soft lips cubes! They smell great, and hydrate perfectly. Purchased at Walmart for a relatively cheap price but a little more expensive than average chap stick. It lasted or so long and would totally re purchase.
Emma S.
Southlake
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this. It is super moisturizing but the taste of it is minty and makes your lips tingle. If the scent is fruity I don't expect this to be minty and taste like that on my lips. Would not repurchase