BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Hayley M.
Raleigh, NC
It's ok. The cube makes the top awkward to get back on. The packaging is also difficult when it comes to getting down to that last little bit. It was longer lasting than the regular screw-tube, but not as practical. Stick with the regular two-pack!
Aspyn B.
Melba, ID
Absolutely love these cute little chapsticks! They're so cute and fun and also name great gifts! The formula is very sheer and light. I love the packaging on them and they really hold up to their advertisement!
Kaley F.
This lip balm is so cute and fun! Ive never seen packaging like this before and when i use it i get loads of questions! Its very hydrating without being cakey and the scent is delicious! I reach for this product first out of every other lip balm i own
Maddy R.
Manchester, NH
I LOOOOOOOVE THIS! I use this Chapstick before bed and wake up with soft lips I also use it when I start doing my make up so I can have soft lips for when it's time to apply lip products. I definitely travel with this everywhere
Kristina H.
I have used this product once before. And if you don’t like using your hands to touch product then I don’t recommend this product. The packaging is cute but it also is very small and you don’t get as much product as you think. I would not recommend this product to others.
Rebecca R.
Camillus, NY
I absolutely love this product. This product is my life. It's very nice and creamy when applied. The packing make the product look very rich and expensive although the product is on the cheaper side. This may be weird but this smells really good.😂
Keymi L.
New york, NY
This is my favorite chap stick!!! It smells great and makes your lips so soft. I will continue to buy it and recommend it to everyone. It’s easy and simple to use. You can carry it around everywhere and use it winter and summer time just the same.
Victoria H.
Midway City, CA
I bought this a while ago and I still have it! It's the only time I've ever bought it but it lasts forever ! I love the smell of it and it keeps my lips really hydrated and smooth. I bought mine from target
Jody Z.
Emmett, ID
I love this product! It works for me and keeps my lips soft. I'll get chapped lips quite often. This works! One thing though, I like to keep my Chapstick in my pocket and this is way too awkward for that.
Tarrah T.
I actually really like these and the packaging is pretty neat. The only reason this isn't getting 5 stars is bc the product itself can sometimes feel..slick may be a word for it. Not greasy but oily.