BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Mindy P.
Ayden, NC
I love the way it smells and tastes! It is easy to apply, but I apply often. Lips feel so smooth after application. I purchased it from Walmart and it was a great value, I would recommend it if your lips stay dry.
Tricia M.
Westminster, CO
I loved the look of this sweet cube, and it felt great for the first 10 minutes or so, then I needed more. It's good for a quick fix, but doesn't provide lasting moisture. And then it broke right off.. failure
I would not recommend it to others
Yesica L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love soft lips! Have been using this stuff forever. I love the feeling on my lips! Leaves them moist and soft. Except they are a little pricey and don't last very long. But I would recommend them to anyone!
madi :.
Pennsylvania
This product is good. It's a little greasy though. I got it at cvs. Actually my friend did. The moisture last pretty long. This was my first time receiving any soft lips things. I would buy a different scent.
Maria G.
avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip balms are so so so cute. The packaging is amazing I love it I don't always buy just because I can't ever really find it I wish It'd more at stores near me. I would buy it again 100x more this is great
Brandi C.
I was not really crazy about this product didn't like the feel on my lips but everyone is different smells great and soft but I felt like it made my lips to greasy for some reason but still a descent product
Kourtney B.
The hills , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Minty and refreshing! This seems to act as sort of a plumping agent though, and I'm already blessed in that department. I don't need anything else to plump up my lips. I have to say though, as soft and minty as it might be, it still is not my favorite.
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I also love this product. Although it is hard for me to keep up with lol. The packaging is amazing and unique and it's what actually drew me into buying the product because it was shaped like an ice cube.
Stephanie R.
Atoka, OK
I have purchased this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it!! She loves the flavor and the feel of it on her lips. It's also absolutely adorable!! It was a decent price and I would definitely consider purchasing this product again!
Alma M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is just amazing for my dry lips it keeps them hydrated. Yes absolutely nice packaging great quality. Yes it did meet my expectations. I'm a repeat user. I love it, it works greater then most. Yes I would recommend to anyone who has dry chapped lips Cuz it will help.