BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Hailey P.
Kiera H.
howland
Tastes great. Moisturizes very well. Leaves a tingling sensation. It keeps my lips hydrated a long time. It’s cute packaging and easy to use. I used this a lot and would buy again
Nevaeh H.
Rocky Ford, CO
I love this lip balm so much. It's packaging is awesome! I bought mine from Walmart. It feels so cool and fresh on your lips! This was my first time using it and I love it!
\Danielle J.
I adore this stuff!  It is hands down my favorite and I am absolutely addicted to it!  I can't find it in many places anymore though and wish it were more widely available.
Haleymcelyea M.
elkmont
They are an amazing product especially if you have dry lips it’s hard to keep my lips hydrated but this does the trick you should totally go buy it. It works like a dream.Softlips Cube
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
I liked this chapstick. Lost it in the bottom of my purse easily and it kept my lips soft only for a while til they dried out again and I had to reapply, but the scent and flavor were good.
masyn c.
NEEDLES
this leaves a very silky feeling to your lips it smells good as well it last for a few hours compared to regular chapstick, easy to apply  and is not to expensive .
Harley H.
Woodruff
Love, love, LOVE. This product is AMAZING. I was obsessed with it until I lost my cube (Sad day. Very sad day). I haven't been able to find it anywhere to buy a new one.
Fatima G.
Cicero, IL
I've only used this product a few times before I lost mine but for the short period of time that I had it is was amazing because the packaging was cute and the smell was amazing.  It felt like the eos because they have the same concept going.  So I would repurchase.
Victoria J.
Carrollton, GA
I used to only use the softlips sticks but one day I saw these in the store and thought that i would give them a try and thats what I did, and I am so happy that I did!!