BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Jasmine W.
Absolutely love this stuff! It makes my lips so soft with a delicious scent/taste works very well. Not sticky or gooey at all and mixes well with lipstick/stains for perfect moisture 😊
Kiersten P.
Covington
Absolutely LOVED my soft lips. It is my go-to when I need something for my lips. It very much did meet my expectations. Very nice and cute packaging. I am a repeat user only because I love it so much and it works well on my lips. I am always recommending soft lips to friends, family, coworkers, etc.
Annah H.
Donalds, SC
Love this and other softlip products. This moisturizes your lips pretty good. I think the price is a bit much for a retail lip product. I think the container is pretty neat. Don’t let any heat get near.. it melts quickly.. which is common sense though.
Courtney B.
Creedmoor
I love the packaging on this & the scent as well. I purchased at CVS and once I ran out I had to go get more. This stuff is the bomb. I would definitely recommend to any of my family or friends or anyone for that matter. Go get you some of this stuff ASAP!
Janisse S.
Plumas Lake , Ca
So cute and fun. Love the packaging ! Smells wonderful. So compact and easy to find in any purse. Comes in so many different flavors and colors and haven't tried one I haven't liked. Keeps lips moisturized all day!
Kelsey N.
Lawrence, KS
It's a good product. It's too soft to be in a round ball. Price is pretty good. Switched different brands because I didn't need like it as much as others. Like the container. Smells good too. Makes your lips soft.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
For what it is, it does a good job. Moisturizing and very hydrating.

The packaging itself looks cool, but isn't practical. It's hard to store and creates bumps in your purse/makeup bag/etc.
Aarika M.
These chap sticks are my all time favorite. They leave your lips feeling nice and soft but without the waxy feeling like the eos balls. I love all the flavors that they have and I love the packaging. Yes I will buy these cute little cube chap sticks again!
Brook A.
These chap sticks are very soft. The price is pretty good, but I would like more product in the container. I have repurchased these multiple times, and I would recommend these to anyone that would like to spend a decent amount for a great chap stick!
Hayley M.
Raleigh, NC
It's ok. The cube makes the top awkward to get back on. The packaging is also difficult when it comes to getting down to that last little bit. It was longer lasting than the regular screw-tube, but not as practical. Stick with the regular two-pack!