BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Caitlin C.
Depew
The smell is amazing! Keeps your lips moisturized without feeling waxy. The cubes are nice for the purse, easier to find than the regular tubes. A bit bulky if you only have a pocket though. I wouldn't use anything else!
Penny B.
Gulf Breeze, FL
My absolute favorite! It's my go to lip balm when I go out in the sun because it has SPF! I use it every single day without fail. I generally buy it each and every time I go to Walmart. I use all of the softlips Products
Kelslin J.
Love the smell of the lip balm. It's a great moisturizer for a short period of time. I find myself having to reapply a lot with this one but still something to carry around in your purse in case of a dry lip emergency!
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my SoftLips cube! I keep it in my purse so I always have it with me. I've used it every day for over a month and it's still quite large. It smells great and glides on super easily. Doesn't pull at the lips at all.
Kayla G.
Fort Worth, TX
Okay okay I freaking love this stuff dude its actually my favorite. Like its a great lip balm, but in a cube so it doesn't like roll away on your desk or anything, and it makes your lips super freaking soft so 10/10 I bought this stuff at least once a month
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the tingle these lip balms leave on your lips and prefer this packaging to the original since I have fuller lips. It makes it super easy to apply. This was my first time trying but I would absolutely by again!
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product lip balm was very creamy. I loved it when I bought so it cant wait to get more it was great for the summer having dry lips it is just what I needed , the packaging is also cute little square I loved it.
Mindy P.
Ayden, NC
I love the way it smells and tastes! It is easy to apply, but I apply often. Lips feel so smooth after application. I purchased it from Walmart and it was a great value, I would recommend it if your lips stay dry.
Tricia M.
Westminster, CO
I loved the look of this sweet cube, and it felt great for the first 10 minutes or so, then I needed more. It's good for a quick fix, but doesn't provide lasting moisture. And then it broke right off.. failure
I would not recommend it to others
madi :.
Pennsylvania
This product is good. It's a little greasy though. I got it at cvs. Actually my friend did. The moisture last pretty long. This was my first time receiving any soft lips things. I would buy a different scent.