BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
I actually got this as a gift while in the hospital. I love that it's easy to use and it smells great. It gives a tingling feeling which I thought was neat, and it lasted for a while.
Celeste G.
Mission, TX
The Softlips Cubes are fun and have a variety of scents. They give good moisture that lasts for a long time, and they last for a while even though there's not much product.
Victoria E.
Old Forge, PA
I really enjoy these cubes. I think they are much better than the EOS ones. The smells are fantastic and it does help with the cheapness of my lips; however, it comes off easily, which can be annoying.
Hailey P.
Dariela J.
Altus, Oklahoma
My favorite of all I love it I have only uses it one time I bought it at Walgreens and it's really awesome it leaves your lips really really soft it's great for chapped lips
Kiera H.
howland
Tastes great. Moisturizes very well. Leaves a tingling sensation. It keeps my lips hydrated a long time. It’s cute packaging and easy to use. I used this a lot and would buy again
Nevaeh H.
Rocky Ford, CO
I love this lip balm so much. It's packaging is awesome! I bought mine from Walmart. It feels so cool and fresh on your lips! This was my first time using it and I love it!
Haleymcelyea M.
elkmont
They are an amazing product especially if you have dry lips it’s hard to keep my lips hydrated but this does the trick you should totally go buy it. It works like a dream.Softlips Cube
\Danielle J.
I adore this stuff!  It is hands down my favorite and I am absolutely addicted to it!  I can't find it in many places anymore though and wish it were more widely available.
Harley H.
Woodruff
Love, love, LOVE. This product is AMAZING. I was obsessed with it until I lost my cube (Sad day. Very sad day). I haven't been able to find it anywhere to buy a new one.