BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Tabitha B.
Williamsport, PA
I got one of these in a box a while back and I absolutely LOVE it! It makes my lips super soft and has a great taste to it as well. The cube packaging was convenient and easy to open and use. This product definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
Desiree N.
cylde
YOUR LIPS WILL BE SOOOO MOISTURIZED AND THEY MAKE YOUR LIPS TASTE REALLY GOOD. only thing I don't like about it is for some reason it always breaks like the stuff you put on your lips gets smashed up against the top of the lid
Emma S.
Southlake
I do not like this. It is super moisturizing but the taste of it is minty and makes your lips tingle. If the scent is fruity I don't expect this to be minty and taste like that on my lips. Would not repurchase
Ally N.
Horicon, WI
Extremely creamy!!! Don't forget it in your pocket when it goes through the washer! Good product for the price tag! Repeat user, supper easy to apply. Only con is it kinda sucks carrying it again with it being a cube shape
Mai X.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I seriously love this product but have only tried the mint one that is in the greenish blue bottom. It always makes my lips feel soft and moist, and is a definite bonus that is a bit sweet too.
Blaine E.
Clemson, SC
Love! Cant go a day without it! It's really important to me to have a chapstick that has SPF in it and thats why I love soft lips! Also I love the cube shape; it's easier to find in your purse and I feel like There's more product than when it is in a tube.
Diana L.
Palmetto, FL
I love these soft lips cubes because first of all the packaging is to die for they look so pretty and luxurious the product itself is very nice and I don't have to constantly be putting some on I totally recommend to anyone
Raven C.
Louisville,ms
This lip chap makes my lips feel so soft and smooth... it was not a pricey chapstick either. I recommend this product especially in the winter... it last a very long time and easy to apply.
Emily P.
I love this chapstick. It's so smooth. I have been using this for ages and it's always been my favorite. I bought it at the local market. It's the most amazing. I have recommended to countless others and they all love it.
lindseyy b.
Johnston, IA
I love these! They are sooo affordable. They are very very long lasting and chances are i'll lose it before i ever use it all! it has great unique pacakging and i love it! i would definitely recommend this to anyone!