BY SOFTLIPS

MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
\Danielle J.
I adore this stuff!  It is hands down my favorite and I am absolutely addicted to it!  I can't find it in many places anymore though and wish it were more widely available.
Haleymcelyea M.
elkmont
They are an amazing product especially if you have dry lips it’s hard to keep my lips hydrated but this does the trick you should totally go buy it. It works like a dream.Softlips Cube
Victoria P.
This got on my lips and IMMEDIATELY dried them up. I HATE this lip balm. I gave it away to someone after using it once. I wouldn't finish it up with how bad my lips felt.
Heather S.
Hatfield
The shape of the tub is not very convenient. I prefer a tube that can easily fit in your pocket. Other than that, it is an average product but you can't go wrong with it.
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
I liked this chapstick. Lost it in the bottom of my purse easily and it kept my lips soft only for a while til they dried out again and I had to reapply, but the scent and flavor were good.
masyn c.
NEEDLES
this leaves a very silky feeling to your lips it smells good as well it last for a few hours compared to regular chapstick, easy to apply  and is not to expensive .
Harley H.
Woodruff
Love, love, LOVE. This product is AMAZING. I was obsessed with it until I lost my cube (Sad day. Very sad day). I haven't been able to find it anywhere to buy a new one.
Fatima G.
Cicero, IL
I've only used this product a few times before I lost mine but for the short period of time that I had it is was amazing because the packaging was cute and the smell was amazing.  It felt like the eos because they have the same concept going.  So I would repurchase.
Brittany S.
I absolutely love using this. I mean the shape makes it very easy to lose in the bottom of your purse. My lips after using this though feel very soft and I would recommend to anyone
Jasey K.
Aurora, CO
I love this cube! super cute and tastes good! would recommend to anyone with chapped lips! I love this cube! super cute and tastes good! would recommend to anyone with chapped lips! I love this cube! super cute and tastes good! would recommend to anyone with chapped lips!

back