BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Emalee O.
Parma
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! They feel amazing on the lips and have a great taste/smell as well! The packaging is a little bulky but also very nice! It exceeded what i expected. Definitely will buy again!
Beth S.
Swifton, AR
Good stuff! Even my daughter (5 yrs old) raves about this product! She loves the pink packaging, I love the minty aftertaste! I put it on at night before bed and I love how my lips feel cone morning!
Victoria B.
Bound brook , NJ
It's okay, I've tried better lip balm. I just didn't like the feels of it and that it doesn't stay on my lips long. Although it is cheap so it's good for a last resort. Bought at dollar tree.
Tabitha B.
Williamsport, PA
I got one of these in a box a while back and I absolutely LOVE it! It makes my lips super soft and has a great taste to it as well. The cube packaging was convenient and easy to open and use. This product definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
Kendra W.
In love with the soft lips cubes! They smell great, and hydrate perfectly. Purchased at Walmart for a relatively cheap price but a little more expensive than average chap stick. It lasted or so long and would totally re purchase.
Desiree N.
cylde
YOUR LIPS WILL BE SOOOO MOISTURIZED AND THEY MAKE YOUR LIPS TASTE REALLY GOOD. only thing I don't like about it is for some reason it always breaks like the stuff you put on your lips gets smashed up against the top of the lid
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
These cubes are amazing. They smell fantastic, leave your lips feeling soft and supple and last a really long time. They’re in a nice little package that you can throw in your bag or keep in your car for when you’re on the go.
Emma S.
Southlake
I do not like this. It is super moisturizing but the taste of it is minty and makes your lips tingle. If the scent is fruity I don't expect this to be minty and taste like that on my lips. Would not repurchase
Blaine E.
Clemson, SC
Love! Cant go a day without it! It's really important to me to have a chapstick that has SPF in it and thats why I love soft lips! Also I love the cube shape; it's easier to find in your purse and I feel like There's more product than when it is in a tube.
Mai X.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I seriously love this product but have only tried the mint one that is in the greenish blue bottom. It always makes my lips feel soft and moist, and is a definite bonus that is a bit sweet too.