BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie R.
Atoka, OK
I have purchased this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it!! She loves the flavor and the feel of it on her lips. It's also absolutely adorable!! It was a decent price and I would definitely consider purchasing this product again!
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
This one I lovvveeeee....as someone who constantly has to keep some type of lip moisterizer on...this is amazing. Smells good, leaves a glossy natural coat and I don't have to reapply every 10 minutes.
Maya P.
Manitowoc, WI
I purchased this product at Ulta for about $3 and I'm so glad I did! My lips were cracked at the time but this product helped to heal them quickly. I am near the bottom of the cube but as I use the rest I will definitely replace it!
Leigh E.
Anderson , IN
I have tried many lip balms and I like this one. Goes on smooth and I can wear lipstick on top with no problem! I've bought a couple so far because my daughter took my first one! Overall I'd buy again!
Kyanna C.
colorado springs
These helped my lips comeback from the dead lol. They moisturize my lips, make them become soft(guess that why it's called soft-lips),and the chapstick taste so good. Normally chapsticks have no Antares or a very nasty taste but this one taser delicious and it helps your lips
Aina M.
Acworth
This product is really nice. I've used several products for my lips but this actually stands by its name. Keeps the lips soft and hydrated for a good amount of time. Feels good and tastes even better.
LeAnn G.
Connecticut
I always lose my chapstick so I have bought both the cube and the slim sticks over 20 times. This is definatly my favorite chapstick ever! It’s long lasting and makes your lips look soft and smooth.
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Love these they are so cute hard to find though they only sell them at target that i have seen. Not sure if they still do. Good smooth feel love the menthol cool feel very quenching leaves lips hydrated.
Emalee O.
Parma
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! They feel amazing on the lips and have a great taste/smell as well! The packaging is a little bulky but also very nice! It exceeded what i expected. Definitely will buy again!
Beth S.
Swifton, AR
Good stuff! Even my daughter (5 yrs old) raves about this product! She loves the pink packaging, I love the minty aftertaste! I put it on at night before bed and I love how my lips feel cone morning!