BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Katrina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product and I love the smell. The feeling is also super soft and moisturizing on the lip. We got it at a Walgreens or local grocery store. The price isn't too expensive the the quality. I would definitely buy these again.
Meghan B.
One of my favorite chapsticks. I love the cube shape of it. It definitely met my expectations- the ball is so smooth to roll on your lips. I buy this all the time since I use it so much. I will definitely continue to use this product.
cecilia r.
N Ft Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these they all smell great and once again 4 or 5 and they last me a while by that I mean a good 3 months or more I always try to keep a big verity expecially with three girls who think mama's makeup and beauty things are a toy .
cielo b.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i personaly love this a item it has a great smell and works great , i use ti when my lips are very chap and they instantly make my lips normal again i love it i alway buy them for the grat quality
Caroline H.
Katy, TX
I use this very often & love the texture & shine it gives my lips. It feels great when you apply, but doesn't last quite as long as I'd like. The taste/scent is also good. I recommend this product & will continue to use this product
Angel H.
I love this softlips cube. Its amazing. It makes my lips very soft and stay hydrated through the day. It met my expectations. I got mine from Walmart. Long lasting in my opinion.
Antonia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm usually not into drugstore makeup, but this lip balm is probably one of the best I've ever used. It doesn't feel heavy on, and really makes my lips super tingly. I saw there's a Hello Kitty one that I'm gonna have to hunt down!
Amanda J.
Framingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this product. I appreciate that they tried a new packaging from the competition however it isn't very comfortable to hold and once you used half of the chapstick you have to use your fingers to get to the product
Nicole M.
O Fallon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good and is quick to find in the bottom of my purse because of the shape. Only downside is that I need to switch between this and a different balm because this one doesn't feel completely moisturizing so when my lips get peely this seems like it dries it out more.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my son it was in dollar tree I found that it didn't help much at all with protecting his lips from the cold of winter....he still had some chapped cracked lips every now and than and this was used daily for weeks