BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 98 reviews
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
Beth S.
Swifton, AR
Good stuff! Even my daughter (5 yrs old) raves about this product! She loves the pink packaging, I love the minty aftertaste! I put it on at night before bed and I love how my lips feel cone morning!
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Love these they are so cute hard to find though they only sell them at target that i have seen. Not sure if they still do. Good smooth feel love the menthol cool feel very quenching leaves lips hydrated.
LeAnn G.
Connecticut
I always lose my chapstick so I have bought both the cube and the slim sticks over 20 times. This is definatly my favorite chapstick ever! It’s long lasting and makes your lips look soft and smooth.
Flor G.
Fort Myers, FL
Great lip balm. I use this lip balm when I run out of my Coola one and want something a little cheaper; I think it's a pretty decent alternative. It leaves my lips very soft and moisturized and has a great tingly minty sensation.
Emalee O.
Parma
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! They feel amazing on the lips and have a great taste/smell as well! The packaging is a little bulky but also very nice! It exceeded what i expected. Definitely will buy again!
Kendra W.
huntington
In love with the soft lips cubes! They smell great, and hydrate perfectly. Purchased at Walmart for a relatively cheap price but a little more expensive than average chap stick. It lasted or so long and would totally re purchase.
Tabitha B.
Williamsport, PA
I got one of these in a box a while back and I absolutely LOVE it! It makes my lips super soft and has a great taste to it as well. The cube packaging was convenient and easy to open and use. This product definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to others.
Victoria B.
Bound brook, NJ
It's okay, I've tried better lip balm. I just didn't like the feels of it and that it doesn't stay on my lips long. Although it is cheap so it's good for a last resort. Bought at dollar tree.
Desiree N.
cylde
YOUR LIPS WILL BE SOOOO MOISTURIZED AND THEY MAKE YOUR LIPS TASTE REALLY GOOD. only thing I don't like about it is for some reason it always breaks like the stuff you put on your lips gets smashed up against the top of the lid
Taylor R.
Boise, ID
I own this and absolutely love it! It’s in such cute packaging as well. The price is fairly decent as for most lip balms. But it definitely is something handy to keep in your purse and grab out.