BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Alexis S.
 Soft lips is one of my favorite it’s like the eos lip bomb but it’s more stronger it has a cool feel when u put it on ur lips and it’s very easy to apply and use first I used I feel in love with it makes your lips super smooth and I would buy it again lol after im done with the one I’m using right now
Alexis R.
Reno, NV
These work amazing and smell great! They're available at any drug store which is convenient. The packaging is very cute and functional. This does last me a while for a Chapstick. I would recommend this to others.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA
Although this product smells and tastes (I know it's weird, but it's true) amazing, it did not do a very good job at keeping my lips soft. It softened them for maybe five minutes before it was absorbed, and I actually felt as if my lips got drier the more I used it. I would not repurchase.
Taylor D.
Norwalk, CT
Don't really have any complaints on this product, but I don't have anything nice to say about it either. It's just a really thin lip balm and didn't do anything special. I didn't see my lips get really dry, but I didn't see them really moisturized either. I'd probably pass on buying this again.
Brigid Z.
Flat Rock, NC
Lip balm is a staple in my life and I've tried almost every kind out there. I was skeptical about trying Softlips at first, but when I tried it, I discovered that it works amazingly. My lips have never been so soft! It's a wonderful product at a great price. I would most definitely recommend Softlips if you want the softest lips in the world.
Michelle S.
Morrisville, PA
I'm not a fan of these... they are affordable, and you can usually find them at your local grocery store, but there is little product, and the moisture is gone within minutes. I need something that is going to last all day. I also am not a fan of the packaging or the shape of the applicator.
Samantha S.
West Olive, MI
I tried this in comparison to the EOS. I felt that the soft lips was much more hydrating. The product goes on smooth and lasts so your not constantly reapplying. I go to bed with it on and can still feel it on my lips when I wake in the morning.
Linda Y.
Delaware, AR
Love the product, how it look, the cuteness of it, and the packaging. Yes it did meet my expectation. and it does help a lot. its not pocket friendly. But its really cute and the size it nice to just throw in the purse for a on the go product. i would totally recommend this product.
Rebecca D.
Altura, MN
Soft lips is one of my favorite lip balms ever. The cube fits nice I'm your pocket and you don't have to worry about it opening in your purse. It is cheap and last a long time. I think it's better that EOS
keyona w.
Decatur, GA
this ChapStick or lip balm or whatever works good , but it doesn't stay on your lips for a long time . you have to keep re applying it. but it makes your lips soft for the moment . I wouldn't buy it again .