BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Aina M.
Acworth
This product is really nice. I've used several products for my lips but this actually stands by its name. Keeps the lips soft and hydrated for a good amount of time. Feels good and tastes even better.
Kyanna C.
colorado springs
These helped my lips comeback from the dead lol. They moisturize my lips, make them become soft(guess that why it's called soft-lips),and the chapstick taste so good. Normally chapsticks have no Antares or a very nasty taste but this one taser delicious and it helps your lips
Angelica M.
Canoga Park, CA
Love these they are so cute hard to find though they only sell them at target that i have seen. Not sure if they still do. Good smooth feel love the menthol cool feel very quenching leaves lips hydrated.
Beth S.
Swifton, AR
Good stuff! Even my daughter (5 yrs old) raves about this product! She loves the pink packaging, I love the minty aftertaste! I put it on at night before bed and I love how my lips feel cone morning!
LeAnn G.
Connecticut
I always lose my chapstick so I have bought both the cube and the slim sticks over 20 times. This is definatly my favorite chapstick ever! It’s long lasting and makes your lips look soft and smooth.
Flor G.
Fort Myers, FL
Great lip balm. I use this lip balm when I run out of my Coola one and want something a little cheaper; I think it's a pretty decent alternative. It leaves my lips very soft and moisturized and has a great tingly minty sensation.
Emalee O.
Parma
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! They feel amazing on the lips and have a great taste/smell as well! The packaging is a little bulky but also very nice! It exceeded what i expected. Definitely will buy again!
Kendra W.
huntington
In love with the soft lips cubes! They smell great, and hydrate perfectly. Purchased at Walmart for a relatively cheap price but a little more expensive than average chap stick. It lasted or so long and would totally re purchase.
Victoria B.
Bound Brook, NJ
It's okay, I've tried better lip balm. I just didn't like the feels of it and that it doesn't stay on my lips long. Although it is cheap so it's good for a last resort. Bought at dollar tree.
Tabitha B.
Williamsport, PA
I got one of these in a box a while back and I absolutely LOVE it! It makes my lips super soft and has a great taste to it as well. The cube packaging was convenient and easy to open and use. This product definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to others.