BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Beatriz R.
Worcester, MA
I love how it's super cute & little so I can throw it in my bag. It just doesn't keep my lips moisturized through out the day. My lips tend to get chapped if I just wear this for a few days.
Tanaya N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I love this balm. The smell is amazing. It's so easy to apply and makes your lips so freaking smooth. I mean who doesn't want smooth lips that smell amazing. It's long lasting and I'm so mad that I finished the one I had so I will be getting another one
Shawna M.
Taylorsville, NC
I love this product!! its very smooth on my lips without the sticky feeling I get from other brands. I buy this product at least 3 times a month. my go to store is normally Walmart because the price is unbeatable. It last longer than most as well. I will continue to buy this product over and over again!
Jasmine W.
Absolutely love this stuff! It makes my lips so soft with a delicious scent/taste works very well. Not sticky or gooey at all and mixes well with lipstick/stains for perfect moisture ­čśŐ
Kelsey N.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good product. It's too soft to be in a round ball. Price is pretty good. Switched different brands because I didn't need like it as much as others. Like the container. Smells good too. Makes your lips soft.
Rachel P.
Ankeny, IA
It was pretty good! I mean, total rip off of EOS, but it did its job. My only problem with it was that it was kind of bulky and difficult to apply. Not much else that I would change though. It's very soothing.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For what it is, it does a good job. Moisturizing and very hydrating.

The packaging itself looks cool, but isn't practical. It's hard to store and creates bumps in your purse/makeup bag/etc.
luzelena r.
canadain
This
lip balm, is so cute but despite that it helps me through the day. This product
also smell like blossoms on your lips, it helps keeping your lips out of the dryness.
Its small enough to fit in your back pocket and you can take if your on the go.
Kaley F.
This lip balm is so cute and fun! Ive never seen packaging like this before and when i use it i get loads of questions! Its very hydrating without being cakey and the scent is delicious! I reach for this product first out of every other lip balm i own
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent lip product! I love how it makes your lips feel nice and soft! Yes, it met my expectations. I bought it at Walmart. It also has nice packaging! Yes, good value. No, not pricey at all. Yes, I would recommend to others. I love it!