BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Alexis R.
Reno, NV
These work amazing and smell great! They're available at any drug store which is convenient. The packaging is very cute and functional. This does last me a while for a Chapstick. I would recommend this to others.
Kaitlyn😈 h.
I know you're not supposed to really taste your chapstick a lot but this product smells so good you're gonna taste it, and it doesn't taste bad. I bought this chapstick and it left my lips very soft and moisturized, i would recommend this product to people who have chapped lips, this will help you.
Heather G.
Ok this is one of my go twos ! I love this stuff. It smells amazing and it makes my lips feel so soft ! It's not expensive at all and it really does work wonders! It's perfect for if you don't want to wear a heavy lipstick! It's light and smooth and makes your lips feel amazing ! Definitely love it
Alexis S.
 Soft lips is one of my favorite it’s like the eos lip bomb but it’s more stronger it has a cool feel when u put it on ur lips and it’s very easy to apply and use first I used I feel in love with it makes your lips super smooth and I would buy it again lol after im done with the one I’m using right now
Samantha S.
West Olive, MI
I tried this in comparison to the EOS. I felt that the soft lips was much more hydrating. The product goes on smooth and lasts so your not constantly reapplying. I go to bed with it on and can still feel it on my lips when I wake in the morning.
Brigid Z.
Flat Rock, NC
Lip balm is a staple in my life and I've tried almost every kind out there. I was skeptical about trying Softlips at first, but when I tried it, I discovered that it works amazingly. My lips have never been so soft! It's a wonderful product at a great price. I would most definitely recommend Softlips if you want the softest lips in the world.
Michelle S.
Morrisville, PA
I'm not a fan of these... they are affordable, and you can usually find them at your local grocery store, but there is little product, and the moisture is gone within minutes. I need something that is going to last all day. I also am not a fan of the packaging or the shape of the applicator.
Taylor D.
Norwalk, CT
Don't really have any complaints on this product, but I don't have anything nice to say about it either. It's just a really thin lip balm and didn't do anything special. I didn't see my lips get really dry, but I didn't see them really moisturized either. I'd probably pass on buying this again.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA
Although this product smells and tastes (I know it's weird, but it's true) amazing, it did not do a very good job at keeping my lips soft. It softened them for maybe five minutes before it was absorbed, and I actually felt as if my lips got drier the more I used it. I would not repurchase.
Cara S.
This is my number one go to chapstick always. I have one in my car, by my bed, my bathroom, and my backpack. I love the scent and shape. It is also great because it stays on your lips for a long time keeping them moist and smooth! Used this after sunburn on my lips and helped tremendously!