BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Analisa C.
California
I think that this product was ok. I think that it didn't really meet my expectations it said that it was super moisturizer I didn't feel it did what it was supposed to. It was a little pricey considering it came with so little and didn't meet the standards. Overall don't think I will recommend this product.
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
I use in the colder months of the year for protecting against chapped lips but I also use to go under my lipsticks/stains/ or glosses during the cold months to protect the color and from cracking.
Heather G.
Ok this is one of my go twos ! I love this stuff. It smells amazing and it makes my lips feel so soft ! It's not expensive at all and it really does work wonders! It's perfect for if you don't want to wear a heavy lipstick! It's light and smooth and makes your lips feel amazing ! Definitely love it
Kaitlyn😈 h.
I know you're not supposed to really taste your chapstick a lot but this product smells so good you're gonna taste it, and it doesn't taste bad. I bought this chapstick and it left my lips very soft and moisturized, i would recommend this product to people who have chapped lips, this will help you.
Cinthia C.
I never tried this before but I would be happy to try this , this looks like a nice packaging and it’s gret for travel size , look good good value I think I would definitely buy this but if it was free I’ll get it too , I wouldn’t recommend cause I haven’t tried it yet but if I did I would recommend it if it was good
Justine L.
New Hyde Park, NY
The lip balm made my lips feel nice and soft. I really like the packaging of this product. The cube packaging is really cute. However, I'm not a big fan of how the lip balm is laid out and how you apply it. Nonetheless, this is a good lip balm that does its job well, but really nothing special.
Nicole M.
I love that this lip balm goes on smooth and leaves my lips feeling hydrated for hours. The packaging makes it convenient to find in my purse, which I love. It’s a great value for the price and stands up to others I’ve purchased at high end retailers. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Rachel B.
I think that these are supposed to be in response to the eos lip balms. Sort of same packaging. However they do not work as well. They go on great. Super soft and smooth, very velvety. But, they come off or disappear within minutes for me. And don't do anything long term to help heal my lips
halz 🔮.
Florence
Did not like it at all. Poor packaging and did not leave my lips feeling soft but crummy and gross. I’ve only used this product once and i will not be using it again. The price isn’t awful but i just am not a fan of this chapstick. I’d rather pay for an EOS than this. I will not buy again.
Brenna C.
Chula Vista
This product is definitely one of my favorites ! It’s my go to for prep lips it really does give a soft feel. The price was worth it. The cube is cute, and it works right away for season changing and cracked lips it helps soothe as well. Love this product. I wouldn’t go anywhere without it.