BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Chaparrita M.
Love the shape of this lip balm 🤗😍 love the smell too.. sometimes it was hard to open it, if didn’t close right. But other than that its a pretty good product. Keeps your lips moisturized and smeeling good
Emily T.
Rochester
This product is so amazing as well because it hydrates and plumps your lips without your lips feeling sticky and dry after like ten minutes. It’s so amazing and worth the money to buy it! I recommend this!
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
Get it now it's a must have in every girl's purse this is my top #1 to go to i get mine at Wal-Mart been using everyday also use on my lol one cause it does last long and the packaging is super cute absolutely love it I recommend to the fullest try it I promise you won't regret it
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Omg where do i start i absolutely love soft lip lip balm. Its very easy to apply.. Ive recieved this years ago from influensters complientary and after that ive went to and bought my own. I love the packaging i will always buy this i just be forgetting. I recommend to everyone i love how it smells how soft it make ur lips and the lil gloss of lips from it i can go on and on about this product...😍❤😍❤❤❤😍
sheyla s.
Chicago , IL
Super cute product and leaves your lips great and soft would definitely recommend
It’s really small which makes it convenient but it’s not the best when thrown in your purse lol
I love the smell too
Taylor R.
Boise, ID
I own this and absolutely love it! It’s in such cute packaging as well. The price is fairly decent as for most lip balms. But it definitely is something handy to keep in your purse and grab out.
Makeup_lover B.
Bronx
It was amazing it kept my lips soft and it’s had nice packing but for me the product finished a little to fast. The price point of it was good it was like 4 or 5 dollar I bought it at Walgreens and yes I would but it again.
Carissa H.
Syracuse
the cube i love. keeps lips smooth and smelling great, i use it st work mostly. it’s an easy grab and easy to apply throughout the day. i also have one at home that i keep near the door for whenever i’m walking around.
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Feels great & doesn’t dry out my lips, makes them super soft & smooth. I do hate that I need to reapply a lot throughout the day, but lip balms only last so long. Definitely one of my go to brands during the colder months. I’m a HUGE lip balm person & always have a few different brands & flavors to pick from in my purse at all times!
Tiffany P.
New London, CT
The cube packaging of the lip balm was nice and aesthetically pleasing. The product was pricy compared to an average lip balm that serves the same purpose. The product isn't as long lasting and the moisture on the lips wasn't as prolonged. Although the product serves its purpose for awhile, during harsh winters, I would need to reapply frequently.