BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Get it now it's a must have in every girl's purse this is my top #1 to go to i get mine at Wal-Mart been using everyday also use on my lol one cause it does last long and the packaging is super cute absolutely love it I recommend to the fullest try it I promise you won't regret it
Rayzhine G.
Hurley, New Mexico
This product is pretty good. The smell is amazing and it lasts pretty long. I got mine at Walmart for a little over 2 dollars which is a little pricey. The packaging isn't my favorite because it doesn't feel too great in my pocket, but if you carry around a purse, it definitely comes in handy. It leaves the lips feeling very hydrated for a while. The formula is great a, I just don't like the cube packaging. Overall, I think that this product works well for what it was made for and I actually have bought this product again.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg where do i start i absolutely love soft lip lip balm. Its very easy to apply.. Ive recieved this years ago from influensters complientary and after that ive went to and bought my own. I love the packaging i will always buy this i just be forgetting. I recommend to everyone i love how it smells how soft it make ur lips and the lil gloss of lips from it i can go on and on about this product...😍❤😍❤❤❤😍
sheyla s.
Chicago , IL
Super cute product and leaves your lips great and soft would definitely recommend
It’s really small which makes it convenient but it’s not the best when thrown in your purse lol
I love the smell too
Makeup_lover B.
Bronx
It was amazing it kept my lips soft and it’s had nice packing but for me the product finished a little to fast. The price point of it was good it was like 4 or 5 dollar I bought it at Walgreens and yes I would but it again.
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels great & doesn’t dry out my lips, makes them super soft & smooth. I do hate that I need to reapply a lot throughout the day, but lip balms only last so long. Definitely one of my go to brands during the colder months. I’m a HUGE lip balm person & always have a few different brands & flavors to pick from in my purse at all times!
Emma H.
This is the best lip balm out there that I have found that mosturizes my lips and wears very well under lipstick or lipgloss! I’ve used a lot of lip balms and this is one of the best tasting and long lasting ( I don’t have to reapply it very often throughout the day!) I will be continuing to buy this product a part of my every day makeup routine :)
Tiffany P.
New London, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cube packaging of the lip balm was nice and aesthetically pleasing. The product was pricy compared to an average lip balm that serves the same purpose. The product isn't as long lasting and the moisture on the lips wasn't as prolonged. Although the product serves its purpose for awhile, during harsh winters, I would need to reapply frequently.
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this packaging. It’s super cute and I love all the different colors. Does a great job at keeping my lips hydrated during the winter. Would definitely purchase again. Very affordable
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love soft lips , my lips are never dry and cracked I put this on everyday I usually get mines from a local Walmart which their typically 2-3$ And inexpensive to keep your lips moist for most the day I would recommend this product to anyone who consistently has dry peeling lips it’s super soft and not greasy feeling as well with great scents !