BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 100 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Sylvia C.
This product kept my lips hydrated and feeling smooth! This is one of my go to chapsticks and the scent smells so good. It glides on the lips easily and overall it has exceeded my expectations. I would definitely repurchase!
Andriana G.
Rochester, NY
I've used this item a few times. I'm a big fan of the EOS brand chapsticks, but I find this product to be softer on my lips when they are sensitive or sunburnt. I also like it in the cube because the regular soft stick chapsticks are too thin for my liking.
Jackie D.
Fargo, ND
Softlips cubes are exactly what you expect from the Softlips brand. The product seems to get used faster than many of my other lip products. I enjoy the texture and smoothness of the product. I find that it doesn't last as long as other lip balms and products.
Analisa C.
California
I think that this product was ok. I think that it didn't really meet my expectations it said that it was super moisturizer I didn't feel it did what it was supposed to. It was a little pricey considering it came with so little and didn't meet the standards. Overall don't think I will recommend this product.
Emily H.
Works pretty well and it holds up well for years. I've had mine for about 2 years and it has been in the washer or left out in 110°+ weather and has not melted or fallen apart. I do have to say that soft lips does have other products that make the lips softer; however, if you want something that is sweet smelling and tasting and lasts a long time, this is it
Ashley A.
Jerseyville, IL
I have this in every flavor scent I could find I use mine every day and I love the soft feel my lips have the balm drugs but your lips don't and feel soft for a good part of the day I usually put on 2/3 times a day but I don't really need to once is good enough and my lips are always extremely dry
Carlyn M.
Seattle, WA
I use a bunch of various topicals to help with my acne and as a result have extremely chapped lips. I picked up this at Ulta in hopes of finding a product to help with my dilemma. DO NOT TRY THIS! Not only did it not work, it made my lips even more dry!!
Kapua P.
I'm a huge lip balm fan so I had to get my hands on these. They smell amazing and definitely make my lips soft. My only two complaints would be that they are kinda small. And that they can be kinda thin on the lips.
Stephany. D.
Long Is City, NY
Love, love, love! Softlips is great in general but this cube is just so cute and comfortable. I've had mine for over 6mos. Long lasting and really great product. I love the light scent it's just the right ratio of scent in there. Not overbearing like a lot of other products. Zero complaints with this one.
Wilma F.
Great for moisturizer on chapped lips. But not enough in the cube to justify the price. I got them as samples, and gave one away to a friend. The quirky packaging wasn't enough to make me want to buy over Burt's Bees.