BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Ally V.
I've had my soft lips cube for a few months and I have to say this is one of my go to lip balms. I love the feel of it on my lips and the cute packaging. It's absolutely great and would recommend it for those who want a moisturizing balm.
Aidyn L.
These lip cubes are so cute and fun to use! Since they are small, they are convenient for storing in my purse, workbag or lunch bag! I personally love all of the smells and have never had a reaction, however my SO tried it and his lips began to tingle and swell :( I just advise that you try a little to make sure you won't have a reaction before you apply it all over your lips!
Morgan D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these little softlips cubes!! I used to only use Eos but switched to these little guys after I had multiple occurrences of mold growing on my Eos products. I used to use softlips as a kid, and my mom has always used them for as long as I can remember, I don't know why I ever stopped but I'm glad I found them in my life again!
melanie n.
San Juan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've basically tried every chapstick/lip treatment there is out there and I have nothing to bad to say about none of them. So I'm being honest and this one is okay I mean it does the job but it feels a bit to dry, what I mean is that it stays on the lips but not for long. I find myself having to re-apply very often .
Rachel M.
like EOS, but not as greasy, the berry one is my favorite. easy to use, but the cube shape is a little weird. One of the best of the soft lips brand, in my opinion. Lasts for a long time if you don't lose it. In the music community, I recommend it to a lot of people.
Eugenis J.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I went to college, this was my faithful companion. She always wore radiant, soft, healthy lips. They have a very good aroma and taste. All my classmates bought it. It had all sorts of variety.. 100% Recommended.
McKenzie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Overall a pretty decent lip balm. It does leave some residue on your lips but I do love the taste of it. I am not a huge fan of the shape of it as I prefer lip balm in a tube and it can be odd to use with the ball. I would certainly recommend to others if they are okay with the overall shape of it.
Jessica R.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These cubes are my everyday chopsticks and they aren't sticky and very light weight. I wear alone or under a liquid lipstick so my lips don't get so dried out with the liquid lips. These are definitely a must have!
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip balms are pretty good for the summer. I don't recommend them for the winter because they don't provide enough moisture. I have found that they are more difficult to use after they've become more worn down.
Sara N.
I use this daily when I get out of the shower to prep my lips for lipstick or gloss. I find its very hydrating & helps lips feel soft & smooth. Its very easy to apply although I am not a big fan of the twist on/off top as its easy to accidentally get product on cap if you dont put it on perfectly.