BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Reanne W.
I know that a lot of people have a strong feeling about mentholatum you usually love the smell or hate it but I personally think that it is the best kind of chopstick product that there is. No matter how chapped my lips are they always tend to be soothed by this product.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
I absolutely love using the Mentholatum Cube lip balms! I have tried several different flavors and they are all fantastic. These lip balms are so smooth and they are like butter when you apply them. I received mine in my stocking for Christmas and I would definitely buy them for others.
Ashley G.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this! I used to use it all the time and it worked great! Kept my lips hydrated and smooth! The packing is adorable and it smelled great from what I remember ❤ it also wasn't an overly waxy lip balm which I liked! I'm not a fan of overly waxy lip balms.
kennedy b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used and bought this product many times since I always seem to loose them! the moisture is very nice but doesn't seem to last very long and seems a bit tacky instead of smooth moisture. definitely easy to use but the tackiness sort of sets me off.
Madison D.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip balm, especially in the winter. It keeps your lips feeling healthy, hydrated and smooth. The product is long lasting and has an impressive shelf life. I used the product several times a day and it kept my lips feeling healthy and full.
Mary H.
Abingdon, VA
I love these but I can never find them available anywhere. I have tested these and reviewed them after having them sent to me for free in the mail. I imagine these could be very pricey, I could be wrong. I always keep my go tos lip balm brands in my purse like chap stick, eos, and carmex these are always at the check outs at Wal-Mart or dollar general, if this brand was more available I would purchase more often.
Mai T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best lip balm. I've gone through two of these this year and it really helped me with my chap dry lips. I like the menthol in this. The smell doesn't bother me at all it's barely noticeable. It's affordable as well and can be found anywhere.
Lovely mom A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect and my always favorite lip balm all the time. This is helpful and amazing expectation. Diffinetly buy over and over. The package though so pretty. I bought them during on sales plus coupons. This is also product I gift to my family and friend.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked some of this up at a drug store when I had a cold and they were sold out of my usual balm. It has a nice satiny texture and the menthol smell I was hoping for. It did the trick but was a little lighter than I prefer, I felt I needed to keep applying to get my desired effect.
Ally V.
I've had my soft lips cube for a few months and I have to say this is one of my go to lip balms. I love the feel of it on my lips and the cute packaging. It's absolutely great and would recommend it for those who want a moisturizing balm.