BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 39 reviews
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
This product lip balm was very creamy. I loved it when I bought so it cant wait to get more it was great for the summer having dry lips it is just what I needed , the packaging is also cute little square I loved it.
alexia n.
I loved these cudes they are so convenient and easy to use! I have bought these several times because i just love them that much and that packaging is amazing along with long lasting moisture. Very ease to use and apply and i would definitely recommend
Jenny C.
I received this product from Influenster in the past to try out! This lip product is buttery and provides moisture. It was a little too buttery for me and had a taste which I did not like but it had a cute packaging
TiaAnna B.
California, PA
It’s works so well ! I’d recommend it to anyone ! Great prices and easily accessible. It’s worth every penny ! And it’s packaging? It’s SO CUTE ! I will definitely be buying more the next time I run to the store !
Mindy P.
Ayden, NC
I love the way it smells and tastes! It is easy to apply, but I apply often. Lips feel so smooth after application. I purchased it from Walmart and it was a great value, I would recommend it if your lips stay dry.
cindy t.
I started using this because my friend had it. It was my first time using it, because I only bought it once. It is actually pretty good at keeping my lips moisturized. I would probably buy it again, if I don’t want to use the one i’m using currently.
Kelsey G.
South Williamsport
Love this product and used it all the time. It met my expectations as a chapstick but I felt I had to reapply a lot to keep the silky softness. Can be found anywhere and at convenient stores and would recommend.
Ariel S.
Irvine , CA
Love the product very cute packaging, moisture lasts about 30 minutes or so not very long but I have seen a difference in my lips once using this product so it's a very good investment and yes I buy this monthly
Ashley K.
Mashpee, MA
I get chapped lips really bad sometimes and have a hard time finding stuff that really helps, but this chapstick definitely helps. It moisturizes my lips really good. This is one of the chapsticks I use the most.
Lynda G.
Houston Texas
I love this product. I currently have 3 of them because how good they work for me, it makes your lips unbelievably soft and I love the feeling of having them moisturized and nice feeling. It is a great product.