BY SOFTLIPS

MENTHOLATUM Softlips Cube Lip Makeup
  • "I am very impressed by the moisturizing effects of Softlips lip moisturizer. My chapped lips improved drastically overnight, and when I use it during the day I don't have to apply it constantly. It was very inexpensive as well." in 96 reviews
  • "Love these! Glides on, isn't shiny, feels amazing and they are super moisturizing. " in 78 reviews
  • "I love soft lips! It well makes my lips soft! Always a good smell and taste with a slight tingle. Totally addicting" in 40 reviews
Heather C.
this product is phenomenal! the square shape is unique, making it incredibly easy to find in the bottom of a full purse. the flavors are wonderful and my lips always feel satisfied! i would absolutely recommend.
Vanessa C.
Albuquerque , NM
Softlips is very creamy and makes your lips feeling silky after you put it on. It is very inexpensive and very easy to use, you can get it at any drug store or gas station. I recommend this product to anyone.
Yesica L.
I love soft lips! Have been using this stuff forever. I love the feeling on my lips! Leaves them moist and soft. Except they are a little pricey and don't last very long. But I would recommend them to anyone!
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Cute packaging but the scent/flavor was funky. I don't generally like a lot of flavor or strong scents and this was just too much for me. The formula was okay. Left my lips soft, but couldn't take the flavor.
madi :.
Pennsylvania
This product is good. It's a little greasy though. I got it at cvs. Actually my friend did. The moisture last pretty long. This was my first time receiving any soft lips things. I would buy a different scent.
Meera C.
Glendale Hts, IL
I really enjoyed using this product because it smelled very nice and kept my lips soft and did not over dry them like most chapsticks. I also found the cube shape to be cute ! I would recommend this to others
Roxana s.
Quincy
Love this lip balm as well. Very soothing and shocking different then most products. I love the nature shine it gives as well as an easy container. It last a while and ur lips never looked naturally shinier.
Julie F.
Fairfield , CA
I absolutely love this little adorable balm cube! It comes in a tasty fruity flavor and allows you to feel the moisture. You can find it at your local CVS or Walmart. I recommend this to friends and family.
Pamela A.
SoftLips always leaves my lips super moisturized. Highly recommend! It is super long-lasting, I always apply it in the morning and will last about eight hours. Repeating user and will remain using their products. Yes I will buy their products
Lupe A.
Long Beach
I like how it gives moisture to my lips, my lips are pretty dry, and as a first time user I can say I really liked it. I got it at Walgreens, it was within my price range, so it worked out good for me.

back