BY SOFTLIPS

Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
Springfield , MA
I like to chapstick itself but I do not like the packaging. It’s cute to look at but not for use. I constantly miss and “chip” the chapstick m, you have to slowly and carefully put the top back on, I don’t have time for that.
Sarah L.
Cynthiana, Kentucky
I like this product because for me it lasted about 4 months. It also feels really soft and nice. I bought it at Walmart when i was shopping and decided to get it. I am a first time user and it feels amazing. I would definitely recommend this.
Tiffany K.
Absolutely love these cubes! So many scents to pick from! I think the package is just so cute and that's what originally drew me to buy the product! I have gone through quiet a few. I always use it before bed so my lips can be hydrated in the morning. LOVE THESE!
Caitlin C.
Depew, NY
The smell is amazing! Keeps your lips moisturized without feeling waxy. The cubes are nice for the purse, easier to find than the regular tubes. A bit bulky if you only have a pocket though. I wouldn't use anything else!
Penny B.
Gulf Breeze, FL
My absolute favorite! It's my go to lip balm when I go out in the sun because it has SPF! I use it every single day without fail. I generally buy it each and every time I go to Walmart. I use all of the softlips Products
Jacqueline D.
Woodstock, CT
I BIRNG THSIS T SCHOOL ALL THE TIME ITS GREAT LOVE THE PACKING, IT SMELLS GREAT, LOVE THE FEEELING OF IT YES IT DID i LOVOE IT SOO MUCH NICE PACKING SO CUTE REPEAT USER OFO COURSE WHO WOULDNT USE IT YES OF COURSE i WOULD IT IS OVER AND OVOER AGAIN OF COURSE!
Annelise T.
I love this it always keep my lips soft
And it's a good price not too expensive
I have been using this product for over 3 years. I wasn't expecting to like this because it was drug store. It was very hard to find for a while but I finale found it at a target
Brandi G.
Adamsville, TN
YES! YES! YES! Absolutely love this chapstick. Eos and soft lips are my top brands. They are alittle bit more on the pricey side but for a great chapstick that last all day and keeps my lips soft is all that counts to me!
Sharon H.
I love the cool moisturizing feeling that the cube gives, but it wears off a bit fast for me. I like to rub my lips together when they feel soft, but then the lip balm comes off. Wore down my first cube in about 2 weeks
Anna H.
This products smells so nice and has a very cute packaging . I've only had it once and it did meet my expectations. Had my lips moisturized although not for too long . I would def buy this again and recommend it to others