BY SOFTLIPS #92 in Lip Care

Buy on Amazon
Esmeralda C.
kentwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is fun and cute. It has a great smell and tastes sweet and nice if you accidentally get it in your mouth. But it just was not moisturizing enough for me.
Dawn W.
West Seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute little cube. Great tasting and long lasting. I like the uniqueness of the cube. It is small and compact fits nicely into makeup bag. Works really well for chapped lips
Smells and tastes amazing, so you don’t have to worry about licking your lips. However, not as moisturizing as I thought because my lips were still cracked even after. However, it does make lips super soft.
Mia R.
Oxnard
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this product this lip plan is great it’s very very gentle on the lips and it’s the long lasting percent should be improved but it is very moisturized and it keeps your lipsNice and plump also a last very long
Sophie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not live without this product. I use it every day before I do my makeup. It is so hydrating on the lips. It is a great value not very expensive. I definitely recommend this to everybody even men.
Ariela O.
I woudlnt say its the best chapstick i ever used but its not bad. I think it's a little bit over price since it doesnt give the best miosture to sore lips.
Julie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely, hands down my favorite lip moisturizer/chap stick! My lips feel so soft and hydrated. If I lick my lips, I don't want to immediately wash my mouth out because the flavoring tastes nasty. The container perfectly tucks into any pocket or makeup bag without feeling like you have a huge bulge in your jeans pocket. You feel a little click when your cap is all the way on tight so that let's you know it won't come off in your bag!
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like theses. The concept is nothing special. Pretty much a knockoff of eos except it's a different shape. I bought mine at CVS. I do have to say their customer service is phenomenal though. When I opened mine out of the package it was broken, I reached out to them through Twitter and they immediately responded and asked me for my address so that they could send a new one. The new one came right away and I was very pleased with it.
Brittany B.
Love this product it makes my lips so soft and glossy, and its very moisturizing. I love using it in the winter when my lips get the driest. One of my favourite balms!!
Laura T.
Loved the packaging and softlips brand so I bought this.... It wasn't worth it for me. Such a small amount of product.... Have to reapply frequently and once you use what's raised out of the packaging the remaining product is either wasted or you have to use your finger. If you love softlips products don't buy into the very cute packaging.... I was happier with the original products personally